SAU Community

What colour is your Skyline?

fane

406 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is weird gun metal grey is wining cos i never really see that many around!! must be all in eastern states or something

all the marone owners are too scared to own up because they know they own such a disgusting colour :)

Shaun

Disclaimer:

sorry to all that have that colour but i think it looks wrong on a car, personal preference.

Radium... :-)

theres nothing wrong with wine red (super red pearl to be exact).... i have one and i love my baby :-) not many other skyline owners can say that they have a pearl colour as factory YAY!

All you wine red owners stand up and be PROUD! ahahah!

your all just jealous! dried blood red is cool!!! better than worn out tyre black or old faded mars bar wrapper grey! GO THE MIGHTY REDS!!

Actually my favourite colour is the Bayside blue.... love it! used to be yellow but it's so overdone now... even hyundais are using that colour factory standard now... yellow used to be for ferraris and lotus's now everyone has yellow... does stand out though.....