SAU Community

Nissan Stagea Intercooler

burkey22

drift can you post up your pics of your setup

did you need to modify any of the mounts or move anything under the bonnet

where did you source the kit from was it local (ie perth)

who installed it (you or a tuning house)

can you get more

how much

must sound like this is 20 questions but everyones a little short on information at the moment so anyone who knows anything is going to be bled dry for info atm

:)

drift can you post up your pics of your setup

I will get some tomorrow and post them on my site.

did you need to modify any of the mounts or move anything under the bonnet

We put it back to standard for compliance then bolted it back in a couple of hours and we wernt rushing.

where did you source the kit from was it local (ie perth)

It came with the car but is standard Blitz Stagea kit avialable through most shops, email [email protected] for a price as that is who I get my bits for my car from if they suit Stagea only, I have some body bits coming.

who installed it (you or a tuning house)

We put it back our self, bit of fairing was already cut out, I will get photos off Jeff at C-Red's car and a standard one tomorrow to show difference.

can you get more

Most Japanese Manufactures make kits to suit the WAGON,

how much

Well price varys and yes you do pay for what you get, I will get some prices through some contacts to set a group buy, but I am 100% sure R33 will fit.

must sound like this is 20 questions but everyones a little short on information at the moment so anyone who knows anything is going to be bled dry for info atm

Dont worry ask away, because I deal with the complyier and I think they are the best car at the moment so I know a bit about them.

We will pass our RAWS on a Toyota tomorrow but I still drive a Stagea and it will only be sold for an Autech Version.

:)

Anytime and dont forget to remind me.

• 6 years later...

To put a end to it all the r33gtst autobarn88 kits fit stageas.

I have 1 on my car its just like fiting it to a r33.

U need to make longer lower brackets and the hole is in a slight dif spot.

I would be careful with ur mods on s1 stageas thow.

I have found out that the ecu dose not really like to have changes. I talked to Cred in perth au and was told a good mod for s1 is to

add a piggy back ecu to the stock ecu like haltech platinum sport 2000.

The stock ecu in s1 controls every thing including the auto fit incorect will cause lots of probs. Was told the stock ecu is the shitty ecu on eney rb

The gain is eney where from 30 to 40 hp on stock motor and 50 to 100ks per tank

I think in the 7 years since the last post we have sorted out the intercooler options :thumbsup: . And yes S1 ecus are hard to chip - Greddy E-manage or Haltech are options or stick in a manual box and a Link!!

I just had a just jap kit put in my car, can't say exactly which one as I got it used of another forum member but yeah it bolted straight in only had to have a small chunk of the reo bar cut out to make it fit, pretty sure it's one of the cooling pro stealth kits which go for about 300-400 bucks, they aren't as pretty as blitz etc kits but it does the job and the engine bay looks very close to stock