SAU Community

Famous smashed R34 pic? where is iT?

Dragon18

Ok guys, iam looking for this Smashed Famous R34 pic, yes you all know what it looks like Blue R34 GTR that has by the looks of it hit a tree at very high speed.

this pic has been floating around for ages and i seen it heaps now i need it for a reason and i cant find iT GRRRRRRRRR the net :)

there was also a web page some one had posted up ages ago, with all famous sports cars in funny and scary accidents if any one has this info please post

Cheers fellas

The pic from Fro-Daddy is why everyone should carry a fire extinguisher.

Saw this happen to a GTS-T on the weekend when a turbo hose came off. Lucky the guy has an extinguisher so all that was damaged was his rear bar and one set of tail lights.

off topic but i was looking on the wrecked exotics site and under 'maclaren f1' theres a silver example which looks to have victorian number plates 'MCLF.1' but it isnt that clear....interesting

Sorry for O/T, but when i was looking for insurance, i went to a site that proudly advertised that they had the biggest motor vehicle insurance payout in Oz, (maybe world, not sure) for $1million, for a Mclaren F1 that fot written off by a IT dude