SAU Community

R32 gtr front lip

Actually they are $409 and nissan have them in stock here in aust. Paul...DIRTgarage

Hell expensive for what they are - gotta admit 'tho - mine's survived a hell of a lot of kerb kissing!

r u guys seriously paying this much money for a lip?! farkkkk just get one made up in fibreglass... or perhaps 3 for the price

no ones makes em atm thats the whole problem and the first one is always the most expensive because they need to make the mould.

either way im gettin the CF one because i have a CF bonnet and CF mirrors.

this is probably one of the cheapest parts on the car anyway

after spending so much money so far theres no point starting to count every dollar now

r u guys seriously paying this much money for a lip?! farkkkk just get one made up in fibreglass... or perhaps 3 for the price

do you seriously want the lowest part on the front of your car to be made from fibreglass?

think about it, the first big speedhump you go over, it will scrape and crack.

in that respect the genuine one its worth it.

Fibreglass is significantly heavier and less durable than the plastic genuine items.

Fibreglass is less durable than the genuine rubber/plastic ones but it is a lot lighter, not heavier. Having picked up both a genuine one and a fibreglass one I can tell you the fibreglass ones weigh next to nothing.

Richard