SAU Community

Japan residents post up pics of your 'line! ... or sundry vehicle ;)

Rezz

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Justin, It's the angle of the photo it's really about the same, your car is longer...mine is higher.

I think that is why he put the smiley in there...

Can't wait to see you in QLD Streeter... I might be judging too!!! Maybe...

OK people...me personally, not sure about the weekend Oct 9th, 10th and 11th...but in November at the Nissan Prince Skyline Museum in Nagano there is a Skyline Festival.

Details (in Japanese) are here:

http://www.lcv.ne.jp/~yamabiko/skyline/frame2.html

event is on the 10th November (sunday)

The museum itself is well worth the visit, and I'm sure there will likely be a big turn out of Skylines to be seen.

I've also just discovered (scribbled on my calendar) "Skyline Fest Nagano" on Sunday 10th October. Can't for the life of me think what that is all about. I'll do a search through my links later, but if anyone is aware of something going off on that day, in Nagano, let us know! :P

I think that is why he put the smiley in there...

yeah I know...but you have to admit the BNR34 does look bigger until I checked them both after the E7 released...what is surprising is the GT-R is still running on basically the same track...you'd think it would be larger than the Evos.

OK let's test the Wine Red 32...let's take a drive out to Awaji-jima Saturday or Sunday morning!

spacers are your friend.  looks like 5-10mm wont hurt anyway.  Get those rims right out and flush with the guards (and that will help your centre caps clear your front hubs).

not an option as I wil just make the rubbing much worst. Plus I'm not going to bang on a couple of spacers just to ft center caps...I'll just changeceter cap type or take them off all together:)

Dave that Skyline thing souds pretty cool. I hope I can make it as I have yet to visit that Skyline museum!

wow love that picture, nice lighting, like ur evo too, so clean. here's a pic of my bnr32 and my friends bnr32 with, look at that company, familiar? hehe

yukzmarks.JPG  

btw, hey rezz, where are ur plates from? something nohe? (am i right?)

Hmmm nice R32's .....Any chance of a bigger pics of each car...Would be a good chance to compare my fav rims the te37's and you have the nismo lmgt4's? yes,

great looking cars...hope to see more pics! :uh-huh:

hey thanks never really heard someone praise my wheels, hehehe, thanks. heres a picture of my car, it really doesnt do any justice coz the pic turns crappy when i resize it for forum friendly:

my32.JPG

and heres a pic of my friend mark's when the car was still back in okinawa. nothing has changed though, i think he just had the bumper installed in this picture:

marks.JPG

i was gonna get some te37's myself before but the car came with the lm gt4's so i cant complain hehe.

You guys want to jump in on this...only just starting but will be good if it takes off.

You got some very nice pics... anyone got pics with some pit chicks (needs to be your car)

Ex-pats in Japan (could save a page/month for Japan)

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...ead.php?t=52110

Justin it isn't that far to Nagano, Yamanashi or Hankone for that matter ;) But I don't mind meeting at some point between Osaka/Kobe and here...Nagoya sounds OK, but is there anything to see/do there? :D

Besides, all you need on the expressway is a length of rope tied between Troy's Evo and your R32 - you'll have no problems keeping up with him then, and if something mechanical goes wrong he can pull you along :D :D :D

hey thanks never really heard someone praise my wheels, hehehe, thanks. heres a picture of my car, it really doesnt do any justice coz the pic turns crappy when i resize it for forum friendly:

my32.JPG  

and heres a pic of my friend mark's when the car was still back in okinawa. nothing has changed though, i think he just had the bumper installed in this picture:

marks.JPG  

i was gonna get some te37's myself before but the car came with the lm gt4's so i cant complain hehe.

Hmm doesnt make the decision any easier....Both look stunning....might come down to price i suppose...Any idea's of the price differance for a set of 17 X 9.5 ?out of interst are you guys running same size?

Also on the new Ztune r34 gtr's that rezz had a toy model of, were they gt4's the black rims....? i think they look the business but cant seem to locate them for sale in that colour anywhere...?

Thanks alot for the additional pics champ Sweet rides!

A couple bad photos I took with my mobile during lunch, I really need to take some newer pics of her with my digital camera. A photo of my old Cefiro thrown in too, kinda miss it ;)

here are mine ;)

daves_GTV_0.jpg

I love those wheels, a guy I work with just got a set in bronze for his White R33 GT-R. Oh his didn't come with center caps either and he bought them new, not sure if that's an option or not.

I'm officially in shock!!

I do a little work on the side (kids eikaiwa) for the dealership where I buy my cars - and I spotted this, my old r33 GTS, aka 'the slug'

3857n0.jpg

It was a 20man trade in with the forester - and was advertised on the lot for 20man

Then I see it today (after hearing that it was sold several weeks ago), in the dealership garage - with a new 'pimp tint' and a very sexy set of rims

I couldn't believe that someone actually turned the slug into a damn pretty car!!

half of me is thinking 'wow, I didn't know the old beater had it in her'... the other half is thinking 'wow, who would have done that...' haha

Hmm doesnt make the decision any easier....Both look stunning....might come down to price i suppose...Any idea's of the price differance for a set of 17 X 9.5 ?out of interst are you guys running same size?  

Also on the new Ztune r34 gtr's that rezz had a toy model of, were they gt4's the black rims....? i think they look the business but cant seem to locate them for sale in that colour anywhere...?

Thanks alot for the additional pics champ Sweet rides!

price? you can always get them used and get it cheaper. it does come black but it is rare to find (at least i havent). we are running the same size 17x9.5 but the only difference is the tires. he got better ones i dont. haha.

:sadam:

just wanted to use it for no reason, hehe.