SAU Community

BBQ/CRUISE (short notice)

Amaru

Hey,

I just joined the site after attending the last meeting with my white R32 GTR.

I have driven my baby (GTR) to redcliff in brisbane. Otherwise i would have been there for sure.. Next time..

I just wanted to say thanks to all who was there last meeting at the national library, I was a bit funny about coming then Goran said to come, Everyone was great, Really nice to meet a decent bunch of people in canberra...

Cheers Phil..

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,  

I just joined the site after attending the last meeting with my white R32 GTR.  

I have driven my baby (GTR) to redcliff in brisbane. Otherwise i would have been there for sure.. Next time..  

I just wanted to say thanks to all who was there last meeting at the national library, I was a bit funny about coming then Goran said to come, Everyone was great, Really nice to meet a decent bunch of people in canberra...

Cheers Phil..

Hey Phil! Good to see you've joined us here finally. Too bad you can't make it, see you at the next one.

Hey Brad,

Welcome to the forums, and slap your friends over the head for thinking 'its just a car' :slap:

All the info you need to know is posted above, basically just come to the Lanyon Shops at midday and you should see a bunch of us. Were a friendly lot of people, so come down and say hi.

If it makes it any easier, me and Aurora are the resident ass clowns/idiots, easy to spot, im quite tall with a white r32, ewens got a black series 2 r33 :D:P

hmm i dunno dont we have a rigorous interveiwing process b4 allowing new people to come to cruises?.........well we should have otherwise more people like......well me, will start turning up :freak: haha

nah your more than welcome to join us!!! Ewan will be wearing a natural fibre outfit with "FLASH BOGAN" accross the front......and i'll be wearing purple and yellow LYCRA!!!! with a big LM on the chest, for LYCRAMAN!!!! :run:

if you havnt been informed yet Ewan is an international drug baron, and he's my evil arch nemesis, YOUR EVIL REIGN OF TERROR IS OVER FLASH BOGAN!!! ...........after we all enjoy delicious barbeque meats and the like of course.

aaahh but you guys seem to forget bout that lovely twisty bit (called the clyde) of awesome road.

cruise under speed limit till you get there, then hold on tight heee heee no boys in blue ever seem to be around there, nor any troublesome cameras. then when you are back to normal roads you slow down under the limit, it'll give you're car a chance to cool down.

macquarie pass (on you're way to wollongong) has similar twisty bit but longer.

and b4 anyone asks i DO NOT condome dangerous driving.

besides i'd rather be swimming in the ocean than some smellie indoor pool or man made lake like here in canberra.

aaahh but you guys seem to forget bout that lovely twisty bit (called the clyde) of awesome road.

cruise under speed limit till you get there, then hold on tight heee heee no boys in blue ever seem to be around there, nor any troublesome cameras. then when you are back to normal roads you slow down under the limit, it'll give you're car a chance to cool down.

macquarie pass (on you're way to wollongong) has similar twisty bit but longer.

and b4 anyone asks i DO NOT condome dangerous driving.

besides i'd rather be swimming in the ocean than some smellie indoor pool or man made lake like here in canberra.

theres also a nice long stretch on the brown mountain road that is straight as a umm lol, stuck for words, but yeah its just awsome!