SAU Community

Power FC Instructions

I'm buying a second hand R32/33 GTR PFC & wondered if any of you have the Instruction manual for this ECU, including installation....

I have copies of the RX7 & Honda ones which are available online, but have never seen the GTR one anywhere.

Japanese is not a problem as I have friends who can read it.

Thanks in Advance :P

• 2 weeks later...

The PFC manual tells you Jack, its the HC man that gives you an insight. Obviously each model has its own integrity, so if there is a vartiation in hardware the OEM PFC program will be written accordingly.

Any variations from this you can program in the variation via HC. Things like signal voltage vary according to model..... remember A'PEX means Highest Quality.

Turn the O2 loop only effects tuning process and should be left on for road driving.

Hope this assists

In that case, to be more specific, does anyone have an Apexi Power FC   "Handheld Console" Instruction manual for an R32/33 Nissan GTR please???

I'll scan it over the weekend and put on my web space... I use the one on the US site though, even if it is for a Mazda, it has all the info...

Then Datalogit... mmmmmmmmmmmm bliss

TT :/

Thanks TT,

You Da Man

I have a few Japanese friends, so I can probably convert the important bits to english & then re-publish here...

Got RSI from opening and closing scanner lid....

download from here http://www.gjmaustralia.com/downloads.htm

When yo print out, read in conjunction with the 13b one and it will all make sense, well most of it.

Good Luck :/

TT

Damn it,

When I change a value on the PFC, it does not save it. When I turn the ignition off & on again, the old value is back...

eg if i change the idle speed or AFM type, it defaults back to the one it was on after the iignition is switched off. :P

I have checked the power supply voltages constant+ igntion+ etc they are all there.

Any one else seen this kind of thing before???

Damn it,

When I change a value on the PFC, it does not save it. When I turn the ignition off & on again, the old value is back...

eg if i change the idle speed or AFM type, it defaults back to the one it was on after the iignition is switched off. :(

I have checked the power supply voltages constant+ igntion+ etc they are all there.

Any one else seen this kind of thing before???

I don't know if your PFC is new or not?? Anyhow, here's my spin if second hand... Power Exel enables the tuner to "Lock" parrameters. The only way I think you can unlock them is Power Exel or Datalogit (for sure FC-Edit can).

The other alternative is to go to every screen, and note all the settings.. *XL spreadsheet will be good. (Inj settings to the 3rd decimal point)

Then do a PFC reset via the "etc" Menu.

If reset does not work... find a Datalogit owner, and they can unlock it for you.

However if the PFC is new.... I am a Deer without peepers!

Good Luck

TT

Got RSI from opening and closing scanner lid....

download from here http://www.gjmaustralia.com/downloads.htm  

When yo print out, read in conjunction with the 13b one and it will all make sense, well most of it.

Good Luck :)

TT

Thanks TT, nice work :(

Richard

I have a few Japanese friends, so I can probably convert the important bits to english & then re-publish here...

Please don't forget to post it back up once you've translated it. I am hell keen for the english version of the BNR HC manual.

Richard