SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Hulla everyone happy Friday

Spotted Black S1 in Maitland about 4:20pm. i had a Volvo X70 to the right of me and behind me in traffic, then the black S1 merged in behind me, so i'm pretty sure he spotted me first :/

Had an N/A grill and shiny front mount

Not sure if your on here but Hi to you and your lady friend.

spotted a series 1 stag on the northern road at Llandilo about twenty minutes ago, think it was silver but it was dark and ive had a few schooners so who knows.

:banana:;)

Spotted a few Stagea's over the weeked at the snow.

Friday spotted Angus Smart in his M35.

Sunday, spotted a white M35 leaving the old shopping centre and a silver C34 S2 in the back carpark.

Saw a white M35 with lip and fender kit, Autech badges, what looked like 17" CE28N's last night King Georges Rd --> M5.

I'm no trainspotter, but thought someone on here may own? Looked the goods and wondering if anything special about it or simply cosmetic?

Oh, I forgot to mention that I saw a silver s1 yesterday being driven by an older guy during my travels between Seven Hills and Blacktown (I can't remember exactly where I saw it), it looked pretty standard but was clean. I flashed my lights but I don't think he noticed me (or ignored me).

Spotted A silver Series 2 on Lower Dandenong road passing the back of Moorabbin Airport at about 1.00pm today, Looked good had a big kit on the back.

By the way, Thought you guys would like this...

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/jalo...n_GTR_Wagon.jpg

Edited by macdog

Spotted A silver Series 2 on Lower Dandenong road passing the back of Moorabbin Airport at about 1.00pm today, Looked good had a big kit on the back.

By the way, Thought you guys would like this...

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/jalo...n_GTR_Wagon.jpg

yeah i see that almost daily, along with a black and white one but on Old Dande Road, i work in the land fill there, i see everything.

i've spotted them a few times and posted, no response. but i'll be keeping an eye out for a white M35 now :P

yeah i see that almost daily, along with a black and white one but on Old Dande Road, i work in the land fill there, i see everything.

i've spotted them a few times and posted, no response. but i'll be keeping an eye out for a white M35 now :P

hahaha, Yeah, well you can find it right now TJ its parked at JOCARO motors in Braeside...

Getting a Wheel Bearing fixed.

By the way if I had any advice to give I'd watch out for Kamikaze motors because they can screw you around a bit. So be careful!

Spotted Wednesday afternoon (I think) a bronze coloured A-RX in Tuggerah Business Park, was leaving Energy Australia House.

Didn't see who was driving as I was walking towards the car but it went the other direction.

Spotted 2 Stagea's today.

1) A Red C34 heading up the hill from Brookvale and followed it all the way to North Ryde.

2) Danny at Silverwater, went for a small gap turning off Silverwater rd to Victoria rd and as I swished through the gap saw it was a M35 stagea. Phone rang 2 minutes later and it was Danny. LOL

Spotted 2 Stagea's today.

1) A Red C34 heading up the hill from Brookvale and followed it all the way to North Ryde.

2) Danny at Silverwater, went for a small gap turning off Silverwater rd to Victoria rd and as I swished through the gap saw it was a M35 stagea. Phone rang 2 minutes later and it was Danny. LOL

rofl

spotted ya right back there andy :(