SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Spotted a white M35 in Exeter (Southern Highlands). Looked like an Axis.

I was in the Black FTO. I gave a wave.

Spotted a red C34 at Frenches Forrest coming from Terry Hills.

One of these drivers who pushes in at the intersection to turn left....LOL

Could have been me, as am now working in Brookvale....

Also spotted red S1 at the CSI sportsground in Schofields. Probably the same one I spotted a few weeks back at Rockdale, as it looks like we both have a vested interest in the Schofields club. [GO SCORPIONS]

spotted mym35 on the bruce highway northbound near the caboolture turn off on sat. was in my GF car so i didnt bother waving. that is the sweetest looking blue!

also spotted a grey ser1 with black rims in nambour in front of bp

Spotted a yellow series 2 C34 parked outside the swimming pools at southport. Had front mount and wheels from where i could see. Looked neat. :)

That's mine, Thanks!

Also seen a green 25G in my driveway, nice to meet you Hugh and hope it helped!

spotted Tom past the S-bends tonight. was 3 cars behind 2 lanes across, got next to you outside the uni was yelling your name, but you hoodie might of blocked it out haha.

spotted ME ?? what were u driving?

ahh i have a vague recollection of a blue car on my right going past caulfield uni! haha possibly it!

and traffic was indeed crud last night! was on way to see scotty for some help replacing my ballast!

Spotted both Goldzilla and Duncan Today in West Ryde: nice to meet you guys! Thanks again for the hospitality, beer and the chat! It was good to finally put faces to names! :blush:

Spotted both Goldzilla and Duncan Today in West Ryde: nice to meet you guys! Thanks again for the hospitality, beer and the chat! It was good to finally put faces to names! :blush:

I spotted Nick also in West Ryde....... Where were you having a drink? I guess the hotel on Station st. I guess he was on his way to meet you when I saw him and we had a chat just off Victoria Rd.

Cheers

Andy

Spotted both Goldzilla and Duncan Today in West Ryde: nice to meet you guys! Thanks again for the hospitality, beer and the chat! It was good to finally put faces to names! :thumbsup:

No way, I spotted rb26stagea and Duncan today too!

I spotted Nick also in West Ryde....... Where were you having a drink? I guess the hotel on Station st. I guess he was on his way to meet you when I saw him and we had a chat just off Victoria Rd.

Cheers

Andy

I was actually on my way home and had just left Duncan's.

spotted a dark blue M35 driven by a lady this morning at around 9am in Brookvale: not sure what street it was, as I'm not local! Whoever it was should have spotted mine qat Bromspec: the bum was haanging waaaay out of the driveway! Parking in Sydney is a real b*tch!