SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Spotted a black M35 RS (stock kit) on Ferntree Gully Rd today (near Caribbean Gardens)

Looks sh#t hot Cam. Congrats!!

You ended out getting it for a good price too. :thumbsup:

lol, thanks Jase, but that was the auction start price and certainly not what I paid for it.

Spotted Silver M35 'RX' on Mountain Highway Bayswater at 6:30pm tonight heading towards Wantirna just before Stud Road. Another one i haven't seen b4.

lol, thanks Jase, but that was the auction start price and certainly not what I paid for it.

I know that bud....I was talkin' about what you DID win it for..... :ph34r:

Silver M35 250t RX Four (YLW-xxx) in Mornington about 20mins ago.

Followed it down Nepean Hwy on my way back to work (was in a black Magna).

If anyone on here... please get larger wheels or at least larger tyres. What you have on it at the moment could fit on a Yaris FFS!

how do you manage to go to the drift on sat but never make it to stag cruises hey ? :glare:

No workies on sat :cheers:

Went wit Chris and da boyz ..hada make sure he was keeping a good name for da shop!!! :whistling: haha

Was going to have a few laps driving simos car ( dyno I sent ya ) but cracked the scotch on da drive up with a pie ..brekkie of champions haha

Then passenger all day and drinks ..couldn't say no haha plus 1st time back on track after simos tune n mods!

Getting in and out of chris's car is like being born again haha got sum good shots and good inside laps vids of chris n simo!

Gota love the back window sticker it's F N huge! :thumbsup:

Spotted a red c34 at lobathol today roughly about 3:00pm very neat and tidy and also spotted another c34 white, black rims and black spoiler on main north road at muno para dayum it looked clean cheers for the wave too ;)

Thought it was you Midnight, yours looks well clean, sweet rims :yes: . Reckon i saw the same red C34 (metallic) in Kapunda that morn. If it wasnt then they sure had a good squizz :unsure: at the rice at the servo.

Thought it was you Midnight, yours looks well clean, sweet rims :yes: . Reckon i saw the same red C34 (metallic) in Kapunda that morn. If it wasnt then they sure had a good squizz :unsure: at the rice at the servo.

Cheers Springsteen appreciated :) the red c34 had a SAU sticker on the side from memory and looked like 34 gtr rims but possibly a knock off of them?