SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Saw a silver M35 on GWH in Faulconbridge this arvo around 6pm going east. I waved through the screen but it was dirty so not seen. Wagon boy perhaps?????

green s2? mrs was in the passenger seat ? if so was me and the family on our way back from melbourne. gave a big wave

Woohoo Spotted :action-smiley-069: I was up there visiting the in laws. Was it at Blackhead while the markets were on?

White c34 forster and might be the same one at blackhead beach. During the weekend

Woohoo Spotted :action-smiley-069: I was up there visiting the in laws. Was it at Blackhead while the markets were on?

Hey man

Yeah spotted you when the markets are on, we are going to see the holiday house + the family. I was in the

Type R gave you thumbs up and my Mrs was in front driving the ARX

We spotted you earlier the weekend I think Saturday morning at Forster crossing the bridge. I was on the look

out for stageas up there, someone posted earlier in this thread that there are some Stageas driving around

Forster Tuncurry.

Anyway man nice RIDE!!!!

spotted a Silver S2 RS4 on old port followed a few min later by a black S1 260RS (i think) both heading away from city, around (3.30-4.30) sometime. i was in wheelworx at the time getting wheels done

Spotted StagGTR's stagea at Bunnings in Jamisontown (Penrith NSW) today around 5pm today. Had a chat about the various mods to our cars. Pete's car looks great with the R34 front and even better in black. :action-smiley-069:

Spotted a White ARX with a Cruise control grill driving westbound along Epping road, Sydney this arvo, about 415pm.

Gave a wave... but didn't look like I was seen.

Spotted POS checkerboard mobile in sunny downtown Blaxland tonight.

Good luck tomorrow lads, must be on for a drive once it's finished...