SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Yeah its been going pretty well. Check out www.youtube.com/boscharc.

Good weekend for you guys in the end! Get many k's on the Stag?

Nah, the stag sat in service for most of the weekend, as we also had a triton and a 200 series with trailer so srove around in them.......Yeah I have watched 90% of those vids, good stuff! Berry was a very lucky man in that accident. Sandy is stoked, we didn't have too many major drama's with the cars and winning the SARC is always going to be a good result.

Spotted that silver M35 again on Targo Road in Toongabbie yesterday afternoon, and I've been seeing it there regularly now - it's a stock-looking 250RS, standard 6-spoke wheels, no special custom rego plates or anything.

spotted a black (S2??) at Robina Town Centre, parked on the mezzanine level at around 6.30pm tonight. Had exhaust, lowered and R34 GTR-look wheels and big stickers across the rear window... Anyone on here? Never seen that one before

I'm sure I spotted Duncan or Kel yesterday around 5pm in the Cube, turning off Parramatta Road (just past Norton Street) in Leichhardt to go towards Stanmore/Newtown area.

there was a phat as hell white C34 park on the side walk out front of Jap Link on Parramatta Rd this arvo around 2:00-2:30pm

Ryan (Bodella) and I were both there last night in each of our own cars.

Oh, could it have been the one we had on the Stagea 15th Anniversary cruise, Theo? A white S1 260RS with black TE37 wheels?

(Vic) spotted, nm35 silver rx with 5 spoke charcoal grey 18's ( brake dust maybe lol) turning onto high street rd in glen Waverley about 4pm today.

Edited by TWOAR81

i just got mine and live off ballarat road... keep an eye out for a black rs4s

Were you in the City yesterday by any chance?

I saw a very near black Series 2 C34 RS4S on Collins St @ 5:15pm yesterday arvo. I was on a red/white R1 with a mate on a Repsol Blade just in front of it at the lights.

I've been seeing a black RS4 in my street for the last 2+ years ( which is what got my attention to the stag ! ) lowered , black , black rims , nice exhaust , sweet ride ! Oh and randomly I see a yellow s2 c34 not sure what model . Oh lisarow (central coast )