SAU Community

R33 Compliance Now Availble

vspecv

congrats dean! i was just popped over to your site the other day, and the news had been updated. good to hear! :D My car will hopefully have a date with some canberra guys in about 6-7 weeks. fingers crossed.

just to digress a little, i noticed you got a few Apexi N1 exhausts, would they fit a R34 if it had a catco 3" hi flow cat fitted?

cheers!

dean you gonna apply for R32 compliance as well? Have a look at Altezza wagons as well (not sold in aus, and has a different shadow to the locally sold model) :cheers:

I looked at the 3 Litre Wagon in 4WD to start even lined up a demo in Japan for a magazine which I passed on as the biggest problem is enough cars to make it viable to invest the money.

V35 coupe and EVO VIII MR are a more viable option.

I reckon the V35 coupe would be harder to sell than the Altezza, since the Altezza already has an image as a "luxury model" because of the locally sold variant. Throw in the 2JZ and you have a sports engine that everyone recognises.

I dunno about V35 coupe, it'll be direct competition to the Z33, and dealers here offer a warranty and extended service etc. It'll be too expensive for the younger buyers and not a complete enough package for the older buyers.

Anyways, sorry Dean, din mean to hijack your notice.