SAU Community

best mags for R32 GTR

Informer

I'm kind of lost for ideas on what I should put on my GTR.

Currently its got 17s, want to try putting 18" volk rays on because I have 3 of these in Australia (fromj my old car). Really like the NISMO version which is black.

Otherwise, I don't really know what looks good on an R32.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I may (but please slap me down a put me in my place if need be) give my honest opinion, Work Emotion CR Kai look very good on R32's in gunmetal. 18x8 front, 18x9 rear would look excellent.

As its a GT-R, he would want the same width unless he has a torque split controller.

LW.

Oh thanks for that... I completely didn't see the "GT-R" bit :Oops:

I got LM-GT4's in mine 17x9.5 white ones, we have this one guy here has BBS gold on his R33, with a wide body, i think its 275/35/18's on the front and 335/35/18's on the back. it looks real nice. ill have some photo up soon enough.

Thanks for that.

I've got the SSR Competition Type C.

Would like to see the pictures.

If I may (but please slap me down a put me in my place if need be) give my honest opinion, Work Emotion CR Kai look very good on R32's in gunmetal. 18x8 front, 18x9 rear would look excellent.

Hey that looks really nice. How much do they cost?

Hey that looks really nice. How much do they cost?
Right, click on this link Fuji Corporation and they've got Work Emotion CR Cai 18x9.5 with tires front and rear for R32 GT-R for 140,000 yen... Fuji Corporation have some pretty good deals on new wheels and tires.

Otherwise, if you really like my wheels (Desmond Regamaster) you could go for these:

604-593f.jpg

158,000 yen with 265/35/18 tires at www.hokuei-inc.co.jp

BBS use to be the popular choice, then TE37 and now LMs...Marquis Promodo (spelling) Justin's wheels were popular if you look back on the magazine back in the mid 1990s though most of you were still in primary :)...and they still are as he has pointed out.

A set of CE28 also look nice...in champion silver.

Troy, I found out what Marqui Promoda is... it's a sub-line of wheels made by Desmond (Desmond being the parent company). Now I understand what you were going on about before when you couldn't remember the company name.