SAU Community

Cops on the forums

Del Sol

lol

Dear officer. Please tell your mates in the Traffic dept, that the more they make themselves look and become the enemy of the general public. Think about who are the people that would have joined the force, but now have deceided against it due to the facts that they have been white labelled as harrasment officers and do not enforce the law. But merely abuse it themselves. Soon there will be no police. Or those that are, are kids forced into the force by their parents because no one else wants to be insulted.

Would you join the team that is losing?

Dear police

I Like you

don't fine me I have no money left after spending it all on mods

Regards Jaqule

P.S will a free hug get me out of a 120 km over the limit speeding fine ?

P.P.S there are hundreds of bright blue skylines with big yellow stipes and black wheels, so don't come hunting for me when you see one go past at mach 2.4 with my butt cheaks hanging out the window and the number plate turned up. :tool:

It's a shame we don't have access to HIS details. I wonder how he'd feel if one day when he's having dinner with his family and I come up and DEFECT him.

WHAT A GUTLESS PIECE OF 5HIT.

I get pulled over by cops all the time and they try to make up the laws as they go along. If I wasn't so well educated in traffic law (mainly coz of my fines), these clowns would get away with it. All I can say people is....learn your law coz those cops are friggin dumb ass and if you know the law, they can't touch you....that is, of course, if you are doing nothing wrong.

theres so much other shit they could be doing but no, ther too lazy, would rather sit in a airconditioned office and cruise the net then enforce the law out on the streets were its needed. they seriously need to get a life

cmon you could get shot at or something out there

A friend of mine had a home invasion where someone was going to kill him with a knife and it took them 40 minutes to get there. He lives 2 minutes from the station.

I had a home invasion and it took 3 hours for them to get to my house. The guy sat out the front shooting up. I had to get a bat to chase him away.

Pitty these idiots can't find something better to do with their time than wait for innocent enthusiasts at petrol stations.

I'm getting a copy of the ADR and the TRAFFIC LEGISLATION printed out this weekend. I'm keeping a copy in the car with me at all times...they can chew me at the base. hahaha