SAU Community

Forums are better than Spacebook (s15 owner)

Rockyy

Hey all, 

Long time member, first time poster. I originally signed up here to get a Cams licence for a track day I attended at Winton in 2014. Since then, social media has taken over forums which has resulted in some being shut down permanently like Melbs15 and Nissan Silvia :( I'll post an intro just to help keep this forum going 🤞

Anyway, here's my JDM S15 that I've owned since 2011. Plenty I want to do to it in terms of maintenance and fitting alot of optional parts I have accumulated, plus suttle mods but not butchering up anything on the car.

Cheers Rocky 

FB_IMG_1657934906790.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 17/07/2022 at 9:30 PM, Duncan said:

Damn straight, he could have sold SAU when NS's original owners did....glad he stuck with the trouble all this time :)

Sorry to revive an old thread, but NS was sold? I didn't know that. That must mean the info is still out there somewhere? Who bought it and why do you know?

On 9/11/2022 at 3:41 PM, trel said:

Sorry to revive an old thread, but NS was sold? I didn't know that. That must mean the info is still out there somewhere? Who bought it and why do you know?

Not sold.

NS was part of the hardtuned brand and everything that falls under that more branding/merch stuff these days. From what I've gathered the hosting fee's aren't paid any more and it was shut down. 

• Sad 1