SAU Community

Hawker College Formal Run 8th December

jnr_j

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we meet you in weetangera then yeah you can make it ;)

Ill drive to work tomorrow morning if its not raining, but need to sort this petrol situation... doh! why couldnt it be on pay day (thursday :P)

mmmm well i am now a 50 50 chance seeing i cant fix my shocks. they still are giving me greif. i will work hard on getting it ready but if i dont turn up u all know why

Do your best Jon. I Be at work all day so cant help out. Hope you get it sorted if not will one more day on them cause excess damage?

Nik - offer stands

Do your best Jon. I Be at work all day so cant help out. Hope you get it sorted if not will one more day on them cause excess damage?

Nik - offer stands

thanks anyway richard. i will be there but hopefully if someone comes in my car they dont mind the squeaking :Oops: so car lovers at 5.30 see u all there. nick if u need a hand let me know we can always work something out for ya

Haha thanks guys, I got the petrol situation sorted (woohoo!) ... butttt the car is at Ed's for an indefinate amount of time so you wont be seeing it around for a while (doh!).

After this evenings conversation with Richard, i guess i'll be counted in if i can get there in time from work. 5:45 is as early as i can leave Dickson....reckon i can make it?

Shouldn't be too far off, from dicko go up Gin. drive and then left up Coulter Drive to weetangera.

If anyone is running late, give us a call and we can wait.

Sounds like it'll be some turnout!

hey guys bit peeved i lost you all stupid lights :) oh well it was nice meeting you for the 5 minutes or so :) one downside to having so many cars + being at the rear.

oh maybe i should have also brought the map and someones mobile number other than auroras :)

hope it was a good night for all

yeah it was all good but the weather. For those of you i didnt say goodbye to I was not being rude most ppl were leaveing so i though since i had to move my car i may as well leave too. Thanks and see some of you guys hopfully at jara pub

hey guys bit peeved i lost you all stupid lights :) oh well it was nice meeting you for the 5 minutes or so :) one downside to having so many cars + being at the rear.

Hey - Sorry, was a shocker with the rain. Slowed n pulled over a few times but couldn't tell if everyone was caught up. SkylineGal was right behind me but couldn't see the car through rain n splashback.

Was nice meeting all. Catch up at Trivia night or the Christmas BBQ.

Maybe a contact list for those who dont mind.