SAU Community

Skyline Zero R

sad day i just found out that hks definatley wont export thier cars the rep said that he would rather see the sale go to red park than an import nut he also said that the sale will have to go to a japanese national as the other three have so if there was any intrest in raceing them they could race them as a class. It sounded like a big feed of arse to me i would be very intrested if we have any japanese members in japan to see how much one will go for
Are you sure about that? It's very unlike a Japanese to e so forthcoming with info over the phone to a complete stranger...

I think I'll give it a go myself.

• 2 years later...

Nice bump!

Well there you go... ZeroR in Kobe which just happens to be where I live ;)

sp are they still selling it or not? if they are re releasing when its avail? I bet you they dont ship internationally!!! LOL!!

• 3 months later...
BUMP

i just read it, and i must say, mine would beat it :)

Your car and the moldy ones out the back of HKS do have a lot in common, in that they have not moved for 10 years and no one can decide what to do with them

Your car and the moldy ones out the back of HKS do have a lot in common, in that they have not moved for 10 years and no one can decide what to do with them

fark off to the Evo forums gaylord :)

when i saw this.... i smiled...

fark off to the Evo forums gaylord :)

when i saw this i physically laughed...

i think i need to wark on my maturity level.... maybe that's what all those girls are always whinging on about... :)