SAU Community

What comes with owning a GTR?

Everyone wants to drag you off at the lights and overtake you.

I dont know about "Everyone" as Ive had my car for over 2 years and only once did a car try to drag me off at the lights. Would have been fine except for the fact that we were the second cars on the grid at the lights and the f**kwit almost hit the car in front of him.

my R doesnt draw alot of attention at all, but then again i didnt buy it for that, the V8 in an R33 drew lots of attention, wierd looks and both for and against comments and i loved just seeing the confused look on peoples faces.

NA_R33: I'll never live down driving your v8 R33 into your driveway and splitting the fibreglass front bodykit on what I thought was enough clearance... ouch :thumbsup: I hope the $$ covered the repair and its all sweet now. *never had a bodykit before* :Oops:

Lets face it though, the v8 has look at me written all over it ;)

I sold the Pulsar GTIR.. the guy picks it up on Monday.

Have you sorted out the problems with your GTR and that shonky car dealer?

You are correct i built the V8 to turn heads and thats exactly what it does. yeah the GTR is all sorted now and running like a dream, huge con, fuel bill.. but nah thats cool man, i had the kit on the car 2 days when i did exactly the same thing, the front bar has been repaired that many times its not funny.

So with that said, if anyone i sinterested in buying a truly unique R33 they should buy Johns. It has a 4.5 litre v8 infiniti engine that sounds unbelievable, like you are mark skaife at bathurst.

A truly awesome beast that has to be seen to be believed. Considering what it is, its a bargain. :thumbsup:

Just a pity he didnt want to trade for my little red GTIR I guess ;)

99% of people dont know the difference between a gts & gtr, they just call'em skylines
I'd say 99% of people don't know what a Skyline looks like until they see 4 circle brake lights at the back.