SAU Community

SAU QLD Executive Members and Club Details

Oz

• 3 weeks later...

Hi QLD Exec's. I paid for membership at the end of last month and have not received anything yet (like a reciept, stickers, SAU QLD Member logo under my avatar, etc...) ??? I may be just impatient, but I'm letting you know.

Thanks... Lukas :(

Guest Variable

Sorry Lukas, I've been flat out with work for the last couple of weeks and haven't had a chance to make up your membership pack. I'll get it done in the next few days.

Erin, would you please member status for Lukas on the forum.

Sorry Lukas, I've been flat out with work for the last couple of weeks and haven't had a chance to make up your membership pack. I'll get it done in the next few days.  

Erin, would you please member status for Lukas on the forum.

Thanks Dirk! :)

Certainly sir.

Thankyou!

... QLD member logo please? :Oops:

• 2 weeks later...

In regards to the members section, I'm waiting on admin.

In regards to the membership pack, you might have to PM Dirk. I was aware that we were out of stickers and our supplier isn't back in the country until mid April. Might need to check this is he reason with Dirk.

Don't mean to sound unappreciative, as the club does a good job, and I know we all have other things in our lives.

But I paid for my membership 7 weeks ago now and still haven't recieved my membership pack.

Is there any ETA on the stickers yet?

if not could my pack please be sent through without them and just have the stickers sent when they are available.

Thanks again.

Gday glen

If you havent already done so, you should pm dirk (Robocop) regarding this, he processes the membership forms and sends out the membership packs.

Unfortunatly as erin has said above our sticker supplier isnt in Australia at the moment and we have run out of stickers filling the last backlog.

If you dont have any success pming Dirk, please message me and let me know and i will try and sort the issue out personally.

James