SAU Community

Invitation to Advanced driving course 7/2/05

stickgc

Hi everyone,

I've organised a private advanced driver training day with Ian Luff for a small group from the NSCC. We'll be combining stages 1 and 3 into one big day at Oran Park. This will be on Moday 7/2/05, beginning at 8.30am and finishing at 4.30pm.

The maximum number that we can take is 15, and I already have 11 people who have plonked down a deposit, so that leaves 4 spots vacant.

If I can get the maximum number the cost per person will be $433. Normally to book the equivilant two day course would cost $575.

For more info on what the course involves go to www.ianluff.com.au

If anyone would like more info or would like to come along please PM me.

Greg

• 2 weeks later...

Oran Park is at Narrellan. Which is near Camden. It's kind of in the southwest corner of Sydney.

The course will be all of stages 1 and 2 in one day. Basically the day is divided in two, with the stage 1 stuff being done on the skid pan and the stage 3 stuff on the track. They wouldn't let us do stage 3 unless we've done the stage 1 stuff beforehand. The reason we can do all of this in one day is we'll be a smaller than normal group. Anyone who jumps on board now is looking at a maximum cost of $500. These courses together would normally cost $575.

Greg

• 2 weeks later...

Got another definite today and put one place on hold for another guy. That leaves one place available now, with one possibly available if this guy's car isn't fixed in time. Nobody wants to show us pesky 200SX drivers what a real car can do?

Greg

• 3 weeks later...

Well, you guys missed a GREAT day! Hopefully someone here will eventually get around to organising one for you guys, as you'll learn heaps, and have a ball doing it.

It's definitely worth the money if you want to learn how to actually drive .

Greg

It was a great day thats for sure...

my rear tyres are totally rooted now...

I did get my hand out the window in one of my massive DOOORRRIIFFFTTTTOOOSSSS...

Awesome fun!

Ed