SAU Community

Drag Combat is back for 2005!

2rismo

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Ahmed is pretty upset they told him only 11,000 people came through the gate, when every year previous has been over 20,000......

I'm the last one to jump to WSID's defence but Supernats this year was very poorly attended compared with previous years.

Adrian

:sly: ahhh little mikey .... head full of dreams ..... pocket full of moths ..... unlike you i dont disclose my plans to everyone and anyone who will listen :P

Bring it ..... and we shall see :sly:

Just a warning tho - this time i wont be running stock boost :elaugh:

:sly: ahhh little mikey .... head full of dreams ..... pocket full of moths ..... unlike you i dont disclose my plans to everyone and anyone who will listen :)  

Bring it ..... and we shall see :sly:

Just a warning tho - this time i wont be running stock boost :elaugh:

ahaha its on :)

There isn't a final this year. Just the three events - only one in Sydney. There's no such thing as qualifying, John so I guess you go straight to the top with wreckedhead in the final!! ROFL!!

If Wrecked head turns up that is, but then I guess anyone can drive in a straight line to some extent he he. :wassup:

Re the dates I spoke with Andrew 321GO who used to work for us but now at Turbo Smart, he told me he confirmed the dates prior to going to print with their calender. I went to the WSID site but could not seem to find any dates for this event. How does one check who is runing this event? As we and I know many of our customers are planning on attending and will make a big difference to plans if dates are wrong. :Bang:

There isn't a final this year.  Just the three events - only one in Sydney.  There's no such thing as qualifying, John so I guess you go straight to the top with wreckedhead in the final!!  ROFL!!

All clear now I went to Autosalon website and has 29 May on the Drag Combat section. They also had a date round one 14th Feb which is a Monday. I called and spoke to them and they said this was a bad link or somthing as it is last years event. So 2rismo you are right only one event NO FEB EVENT, confirmed with Drag Combat organiser direct. Too hot that time of year they say.

So straight to the main event with Wrecked head hey.

Is know FATS will be there. :ddd:

Who knows what is actually going to happen with so many confusing dates. Did you call Auto Salon Theo or was it one of your 4 X bandits tell you?.

Would be good to line up with you at the Sydney one?

Waiting.......