SAU Community

NSW only Window tinting

Abo Bob

Ok this is the thread we've all been talking about.

Please post your intentions and what windows you want done; ie if you want doors only or doors and quarters or rear windscreen as well. Also note if you have a 4 door or 2 door. Also your preferred time frame.

I think that's it.

Don't whore the thread or post maybe if you're not that likely. It will probably be easier to add people than to come at a disappointment ok.

EDIT******

Ok cost will most likely be $160 for a 2 door and $180 for a 4 door.

$60 to remove. This is standard price as he will not budge because it's a shit of a job. I believe him.

Deadline is 10 January for confirmations however you don't have to get them actually done until you are ready.

It's a cash job so don't turn up with your mumma's dentures expecting a trade.

I will be posting and pming around the 10th so until then, drive safe peoples. I mean it.

******FURTHER EDIT.

This is my email details.

sarpi @ punkass.com

Please send in the following format:

Username:

Car 1:

Car 2:

email if different from the one you're sending from:

Contact numbers:

*********************FINAL EDIT

The group buy has now finished. Those of you with codes, ring up and book your time, quite a number of people with codes are yet to get their tinting done.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice one Adam. Good to see someone step up for the organising.

I would be interested (of course pending pricing). But can only do it Feb or later (in Japan till end of Jan, and car to be complied early Feb). I want tint for my GTR and probably the soarer too.

Richard

Ok I've cross-checked prices now and this is a very good deal.

Can you tell it's my last day at work today?

The guy is on holidays until the 10th at which point I will be confirming numbers and price although price looks good as is.

So post away people. I'll be back here in January.