SAU Community

Looking to meet other SKYLINE DRIVERS

MYSHY32

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THANKS to everyone for the comments. I suppose the 5 hours of cleaning was worth it :D

My god the scuitineering process takes ages, we where there for over 2 hours.

It was meeting a few of you and hope to meet some more over the next week.

Daniel

Drugs....i hear there's good money in drugs...

Or pimping.... that's popular right? :D

Ah,pimping. Is there nothing finer then selling a ladies'...talents(who had a rhyming word going on in their head just then?...no offence intended,ladies)-and making a profit from it?! SPAU? Skyline Pimps Australia? All for the good of builing up a 800 kw 3 litre OS Giken kitted V Spec...ooooh,yeah!

Ah,pimping. Is there nothing finer then selling a ladies'...talents(who had a rhyming word going on in their head just then?...no offence intended,ladies)-and making a profit from it?! SPAU? Skyline Pimps Australia? All for the good of builing up a 800 kw 3 litre OS Giken kitted V Spec...ooooh,yeah!

Hey Ma - Wot are doing latter this eve. Fancy a trip out to Fyshwick then Mitchel then Epic. :Pimp::boobies2:

Yeah thats right!!! I'd sell my own muther for one them.

:kewl:

SPAU - Rocks!............off!

(Would that make it a Nissan VG NA?)

ok thats the second time in two days uve talked about a 3 litre kit

PLEASE say that your hinting something to us alll :wassup: :wassup:

they look nice as, specially in your beast, but I actually really like the std GTR seats, bit small for us larger lads, but they do the job nicely.

Cheers MYSHY32, pls pm me and let me know how you go.... I will do same, shouldn't be long now at all...