SAU Community

Looking to meet other SKYLINE DRIVERS

MYSHY32

My dad has just bought a R32 GTR and we are looking to meet other skyline, GTR or nissan owners.

Pics of the car can be found at

http:///img150.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img150ℑ=A005.jpg

We are going to the summernats for a look this year only show and shine on the oval, but want to meet some other imports people to form a group of imports on the oval.

If your out and about in the ACT and see our car honk or wave or even ask us to pull over as we are keen to meet and chat to other import owners.

Cheers Daniel

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Daniel! Welcome to the forums!

If you're interested, we catch up Tuesday evenings at the Jerra Pub for a few drinks and a chat. Also you can usually find a few of us out and about Friday nights wither down at the National Museum carpark, or in Braddon somewhere. As for summernats, i believe we're meeting up for some dinner Friday night and a bit of a hang about in Braddon.

Look forward to meeting up with yourself, and your dad in the future.

G'day Daniel!

Welcome to the forum! Ditto what Aurora and Terminal have already said! Looking forward to having another GTR in the fold-you should be pleasantly suprised with the SAU crew in Canberra! Hope to catch you soon,Jayce.

OH CRAP if I saw the meeting for the jerra pub earlier I would have come by and said gday.

We will be out and about in the next few days washing the car and detailing etc. We also have to go to fyshwick to get some more braided hoses and small stuff to finish of the detailing.

Glad to hear some posative feedback on the car as we looked for over 6 months to find the car.

ACT rego was not to happy with the car, so it was registered in NSW which was so much easier.

Anyway I dont think friday this week will be much chop so will probably go out for a while on thursday. Will probably catch up with some of you on thursday if your out and about. If not thursday and you guys go out on friday we will swing by and say gday.

Hope you guys are as friendly in person as on this board he he he.

Hi MYSHY32, welcome to the crew. Unfortunately my laptops one from work and it is so secure I can't open your link. Hope you can post mayhaps colour and some details, so I know when I see you guys. A Vspec....Mmmmm.

Our numbers are growing which is gr8.

GTR 32's are the goods and everyone knows they are the sexiest Line ever made and so obviously the best! He he he! *invites trouble*

Richard

Hey MYSHY32! It seems me and Sinista have the same problem and cant open your link! So some details of what to look out for would be great!

I am always up for a cruise, as are a lot of these guys! I dont think I can make it for a thursday cruise this week but post it up here if you want to go cruising any other time!

Did you mean you are an entrant this year at the Nats or just going for a look? There will be a lot of us out on the friday night cruise in braddon 7/1/04.

Anyways welcome and look forward to seeing you out on the road!

P.S Does your dad let you drive the beast???

THANKYOU to all who have commented on the car.

Everyone on here seems to be very friendly and I can ot wait to catch up with you all at some stage or another.

We are entered in the summernats for horsepower heroes and show and shine shindig on the oval saturday so if you can come over and say gday.

The rims are NISMO 400R Limited Editions and are 18x10 with falken azenis. They are of a R33 400R and supposedly only 400 sets where ever made in this format.

As far as cruising go's for this week, the car has gone into the BAT CAVE to get FULLY DETAILED and will emerge hopefully friday night to make its street cruising debut. Will let you all know if it chages as both me and my father are really keen to meet other skyline drivers.

Sorry for those dudes who cant see the car just look for a Dark Blue R32 GTR with a HUGE TRUST front mount intercooler and white nismo rims. OH and you cant miss the SHY32 plates :P

We beleive that the wheels are 400R's, bu then again we cant be 100% sure. Even if they are not, they are NISMO's and 18x10 is quite uncommon.

It has been dynoed ONLY for a mild tune to make it driveable on the street, I would rather talk to you guys in person about that thou rather than claim all these figures over the net. Everyone can come watch us on the dyno in horsepwer heroes thou at SUMMERNATS.

Thanks again for all the comments.

YOU GUYS WANT SOME MORE PICS????????

Hi MYSHY32, welcome to the crew. Unfortunately my laptops one from work and it is so secure I can't open your link. Hope you can post mayhaps colour and some details, so I know when I see you guys. A Vspec....Mmmmm.

Our numbers are growing which is gr8.

GTR 32's are the goods and everyone knows they are the sexiest Line ever made and so obviously the best! He he he! *invites trouble*

Richard

Oh get over it as if they are the best, the 33's are much better looking. lol

It has been dynoed ONLY for a mild tune to make it driveable on the street, I would rather talk to you guys in person about that thou rather than claim all these figures over the net.  Everyone can come watch us on the dyno in horsepwer heroes thou at SUMMERNATS.

Ah,nicely done,Sir! Too many people spout off ridiculous figures,both high and low: it's refreshing to see some restraint shown! It sounds like you and your dad are more about letting the car speak for itself:nice! Plus,it has that air of mystery: I'm now keen to have a chat with your good selves about your ride(actually,I'm ALWAYS keen to talk Skyline stuff!).And more pic's,please!

Welcome to the club mate.

Good to see another R32 GTR.. and as Richard said, THEY ARE THE BEST SKYLINES EVER MADE! :)

Ill have to come out and see you at the nats, as my car is at home missing that special little piece of plastic that lets me take her out.

Cant wait to see the beast in flesh