SAU Community

Help me choose :: R32 Colour

MR R32

I am going to be doing a few things to my R32 GTST very soon including a full respray. I am a little torn on which colour to go for, but I have narrowed it down to 3 choices.

All of these colours are HOT and I would be happy with all of them. I am at the point where I am trying to think which would be the best colour for resale...

R33 GTR v-Spec Purple (LV4)

I love this colour... However, it doesn't look that great when it's not out in the sun and will probably show paint swirls and scratches alot more... It's not as "Look at Me" as the other 2 either....

252DSC_1894-med.jpg

R34GTR BaySide Blue

Classic colour... I love it. Look so good when it's clean.

db_100_04154.jpg

Holden SS Green

Very cool colour. I will probably be getting these rims too.

green.jpg

purple for sure...... hows the car going now paul?

still waiting for those pics haha!

Hi Darren,

The car is going great. Still haven't had the squeaking noise at the front done, as I was going to have this done when I put in the RB25DET. I know what it is though, so I'm not too fussed!

Pretty much have the body sorted out - just need to get a GTR front bar support, and rear pods, then I'm on the home straight.

I am sick of waiting for the RB25DET to arrive so I am just going to put on an R33 Series 2 or R34 turbo on, and maybe do the RB25DET in the future....

I am currently waiting on a price for paint for Midnight Purple 3.....

108c.jpg

If the paint comes through then I will stop lloking for an engine and go from there...