SAU Community

Warning

angel21

Just a warning to people driving south of adelaide around Aberfoyle Park/ Happy Valley, there is a guy throwing stone/rocks at peoples windows while driving in the opp direction, pretty scary stuff. It is about the 15 attack in a week. The guy that got hit on sunday thankfully is alive but may not recover fully. So please be watchful.

Safe Happy driving :wassup:

the guy who got hit in his mazda familia , damien, is a good mate of mine. things are not looking at all promising for him. There's slim chance that he'll make a recovery worth living for.

From what the cop's have said, the absolute ****ing imbecile throwing the rocks is in a white corolla.

Tim

I am truly sorry, I am thinking of him and hoping for the best outcome hopefully this guy gets caught fast....

If anyone hears anyone bragging, be sure to get as many details as possible and pass them on to the police.

Mel

Sorry to hear about your mate tim :)

Christ, what a complete ****wit... seriously what goes through the mind of these dumb shits. I think it would better for him if the cops catch him before the locals do :P

hmm... vigilante posse anyone?

The media is going to release a few pictures of damian in the next couple of days, friday i think, in an attempt to shock the public in the hope that someone will come forward with information. Read the paper before you have breakfast.

Thanks for the kind words, I hope damien gets better as much as anyone else does.

At this stage he's going to have minor brain damage, has suffered a stroke down the LHS of his body.

I'll keep ya's posted.

Tim

This is really no good.

Keep safe ppls, if we see this(ese) prick(s) be sure to follow & report his number plate to the cops asap.

Hopefully the police do us proud and throw him around when they get their hands on him.

What days (weekends?) & time of day/night to most of these attacks occur?

Hey Tim, really sorry to hear about Damien, please pass on our thoughts and prayers to his family and girlfriend. As a fellow Adelaide dweller and human being this really f**ks me off that some innocent person has to suffer such a personal tragedy and for what? I hope the locals catch that f**kn wank stain before the cops do and show them what a piece of cement feels like at full force! Again Tim, we're all keeping Damien in our thoughts and prayers and I sincerely hope that he recovers as quickly as possible

i live in aberfoyle park and panic every time i drive in that area where it been happening now, this guy needs to be caught and the guy that is in the coma, well i went to primary school with his gf.

I saw a early 80's white corolla sedan last night on blacks road at about 12:40am. They threw a U-turn in front of my at the last second that caused them to smack the front of their car up against the little bitchumen gutter bit.

They then got out and walked about 50-100m up the road heading east.

I kept driving and came across a group of cops sitting up near the school, threw a U-turn and saw the dudes standing on the foot path in their what looked like white clothes. A little strange.

People don't normally park their car then walk 50-100m up the road (east).

I grabbed the details 'just' incase. You never know it was a little strange what they were doing.

I was curious so during the time I had driven past them around 3 times.

nice to here timmay am a friend of lisie, damians sister, i would like to say i hope he gets better soon and makes a full recovery, i haven't seen lisie since a couple of days before it happened i just didn't wanna ring her coz i thought she'd be under enough emotions?Stress

been a bit suss too looking for cars i live in h/c

Tim,

Just a quick word of encouragement to you and for you to pass onto damians parents.Going back many years ago i was seperated from my 1st wife when she and a girlfriend headed off to melb. for a holiday and had a horrific crash near tailem bend,sue was killed in the accident brought back to life by a passing motorist(a nurse) taken to tailem bend hosp stabilised then flown into r.a.h.had many ops spent3mths in coma.Several times i was called in to pay my last respects as they didnt think she would get thru the nite.However the upshot was she made a recovery after many hard mths of physio etc went on too re marry drive a car etc and live a fairly normal life except for the physical limitations that the perminate damage did(eg not being able to lift her left arm above shoulder height)

So Tim and others you can NEVER say NEVER.

Regards.

SKYLINE>(Kym)....