SAU Community

Doughies, out the front of my house!!

Ok , last night 2 am a gold vl crappadore came loaded with a bunch of 17 yr olds and started doing donuts out the front of my neighbours house.. It woke me i got up and had a look, thought nothing of it..

today at lunch, im working at home and heard a skyline pull up out the front, thinking it was my bro or my mate i got up and walked outside.. The car was a silver auto r33 gtst with gay bling rims and qld rego GTS 009 or GTS 300. The driver was sussing out the donut of the previous night and thought he would try his own.. THIS GUY COULD NOT DRIVE AT ALL.. The poor auto 33 trying to do a donut, he managed like 1 and a half times and did not have enough power to continue and drove off..

I was standing in my front yard playing with my puppy when i heard the same car coming back again, i walked out and he was sussing his own half effort.

I walked infront of the car, he stopped and i approached his window and said "whats the f*ckin story ?".. He replied " I am looking for my dog" then i said "what about the donuts???" Oh it was not me and started to drive off, so i reached in and turned his car off.. he freaked and was like what are you doing.. he restarted and raced down a dead end street, haha , on his way back i stood in the middle of the road and he stopped again..

Picture this, grey auto r33gtst with gay chrome bling wheels and zorst. the driver was a 17 yr old with a beanie black glasses and a gay fake diamond encrusted dollar sign necklace.. (yeah homey, ur in my hood now..) He denied it again and i said "yeh i saw the rego gts 009,shit auto silver 33, nah it wasnt you"

he replied by finally saying"oh, well what car do u have???

WHAT?? ok buddy.. and pointed to my driveway.. he saw about 4 nice machines mostly imports and then he drove off trying to do a burnout without success..

Then tonight i have the gaylords in the gold vl back again..

They see a house with nice cars out the front (me and my neighbour) and think that they will do burnouts to impress us or something?? WTF? WHY??

I managed to put a nice ding in the gold vl's rear qaurter tonight so i dont think they will be back too soon.. While doing the donut i ran out and hit it with a chunk of timber..

Now i see why skylines get such a bad name, In the GTR i do not do anything stupid like that.. If so it is done well away from anyone, not in the middle of a residential area..

Thank idiots like this when the police do a u turn to pull you over just to suss your car or hassle you etc.. He honestly thought he was sh*t hot...??

i want to know why.. im not really after revenge, but it would be sweet to rock to the broadwater car park and round up 100 or so cars to let lose infront of his mummy and daddys house??

And if your the driver (u know who u r) ur a tool and grow up..

Am i being an old fart??

Crappadore, oh man i was pissing myself laughin for a while at that. Mate there just little punks, probably trying to lure you out for a drag or something. (yeah like they'd have a chance neways!) As for "Am i being an old fart??", you did the right thing and any of us would of done the same as you, i wouldnt touch the inside of someones car though, he could get you into some serious trouble, but you could do the same, get the tyre tracks he left and match them with his. =D (Crappadore, hahhahahah, god thats good!) =~]

Thats pretty ghey of the auto driver lol..

Just hope they dont come back looking to vandalise your car for revenge of what you did to theirs.. Best thing to do would be grab their rego's and give the local cops a call and let them know what these tools are upto. I have no problem with burnouts - spirtited driving ect but doing that in a residential area is plain dumb..

Their probably trying to impress the all might GTR driver..

no, burnouts at night are annoying when u are trying to sleep..

a while back there was a tt supra living out the back of my house that used to start up, (loud already) and then with no question would launch down the lane with wheelspin all through first and second (auto too)

not bad in the day, but annoying at 2am.

haha ino what you mean siks, my bro has a supra and he starts work at 4:30am, as soon as he starts it up, well i dun get much sleep after that put it that way =

LOL, Sorry for the auto flaming, But when an auto 33 does not have enough power to arc em up it sounds sad.. and i would not be trying to impress any1 with it..

If he gave me a go i could show him properly, just not at the front of my house, Im sure the auto could have given a decent patch if he had half a brain..

After Blu was stolen and returned, i keep all my cars well kept at night so no vandalism ..

I read the other thread and laugh when i find you are on the gold coast as well... Seriously since the fast and furious, the gold coast has become boy racerville, every third car is a 33 gtst .. or riced up lancer or worse riced up commonwhore.

Does any1 know this car with reg GTS 009 or GTS 300 (i think 009)?

I managed to put a nice ding in the gold vl's rear qaurter tonight so i dont think they will be back too soon.. While doing the donut i ran out and hit it with a chunk of timber..

hahahahahaha

there is just not enough people in this world that take matters into their own hands...... the world would be a better place if there were...

good on you, and thanks for the laugh...

you might also want to keep some ball bearings handy next time, that pissed them off more

Thank idiots like this when the police do a u turn to pull you over just to suss your car or hassle you etc.. He honestly thought he was sh*t hot...??

yeh that happened to me one moring on the way to work. and ended up getting dfected.. was late for work too

oh yeh and attacking 17 year olds might not be the smartest thing if they know where u live keep an eye out they might try to get u back and smash up ur car or some shit..

well, I can see your pain, but I must ask you something. you stood in front of the car etc. what if he had run you over? you could have been seriously hurt. even if the police catch him and put him in jail or whatever, you may become paralyzed. or say if he got out and smacked ya - once again, he would be charged with assault, so what, you could become paralyzed, broken bones or whatever.

yes, I know that they were stupid doing burnouts there, but.... you have 4 cars in front of your house. you smacked his car. firstly, what if he called the cops on ya? you'd have a criminal charge. how would that look for your job applications. oh, yeah, i've got a criminal charge.

secondly, what happens if he intended to defend his property and cracked you a few using your piece of wood? same deal as above.

we had tossers like that in my court where i live, 16 year olds taking there parents cars out while they were on holiday, one of the kids rode a Vt calais off. He thought it would be funny to turn off his lights at 140kph in a court that has no street lights. He hit the tree in his own front yard. f**king funny. cops didnt even do anything, same crew have a party every Friday night and mass all in brawls to, i get the deck chairs out and watch.

Best not to let it bother you, I had the same thing happen the other week...i just went down and laughed at their effort, considering they had to hold the old EA up by it arches to get as skid going hahahaha.

A friend tried the "chuck an object at the car trick" next thing the ploice showed up very angry, as they don't take kindly to objects being throw at traffic, no matter what circumstances....sort of a zero-tolerance thing after all those people got hurt/killed by kids chucking rocks off overpasses.

I managed to put a nice ding in the gold vl's rear qaurter tonight so i dont think they will be back too soon.. While doing the donut  i ran out and hit it with a chunk of timber..

Don't really agree with attacking the car. Remember, its not the car doing the burnouts (or trying to), its the di(khead inside, so respect the ride and leave it alone.

My advice. This could get alot more nasty very quickly, so keep an eye on those imports of yours!!!

we had tossers like that in my court where i live, 16 year olds taking there parents cars out while they were on holiday, one of the kids rode a Vt calais off. He thought it would be funny to turn off his lights at 140kph in a court that has no street lights. He hit the tree in his own front yard. f**king funny. cops didnt even do anything, same crew have a party every Friday night and mass all in brawls to, i get the deck chairs out and watch.

video tape next time please :mad:

Respect the ride?? It was a $200 dunnydoor that i bashed... mmmmmk mr mackey...

I agree that throwing something at the car is stupid, i watched the news and saw that kid in the 4wd turbo import got killed by a rock through the window..

As for being injured myself or for criminal charges etc.. pfffffffft...

He could have wiped out into my house with his $200 crappa, you reckon he will have the 100's of thousands to repair it, or do u think he might have insurance???

even better its school holidays with kids riding and playing in the street.. what if he killed one of them?? I just hope i made them all shat themselves. they were young and im over it.. i can laugh about it..

Ill take the risk as a bit of insurance..

I dont leave anything at my house anymore, it is very rarely that u will see any decent car in my driveway.. i keep them at the workshop.. but before blue was stolen and recovered there was a GTR there every night.. During the day when we are on lunch or something is the only time now..

I managed to put a nice ding in the gold vl's rear qaurter tonight so i dont think they will be back too soon.. While doing the donut  i ran out and hit it with a chunk of timber..

I know you meant well, but from what you've said you can't justify it. You can't just decided to take the law into your own hands. I think confronting them would have been enough but you decided to go to far.

I know if someone confronted me then decided to hit my car and I knew where they lived, they'd be lucky not to get a petrol bomb through the front window. Hopefully you have just scared them of and that is the end of it.

The fact that it was a commodore or a skyline doesn't matter

You should have called the police or just got the plates and reported them.

I got the plates of the line (and his addy from an overclockers user), but the vl turns his lights off on purpose..

I confronted the person in the skyline, he wanted to drive away, i wanted to talk, so i reached in and turned his car off.. I could have easily grabbed him by the faggy chain and pulled him out of the car..

As for the VL, i would have just confronted them if they gave me a chance dude . what should i put a sign on the front lawn.. To the gold vl doing doughies,can u pls stop next time so i can confront you or suss ur number plate..

Im not right, but i aint wrong either..

My advice. This could get alot more nasty very quickly, so keep an eye on those imports of yours!!!

Yea, not a good idea...

Should have just watched them or run out with your vid camera, or @ least...dont show them your car & house, gesus, you asking for trouble...

Go to yagoona & do that, see how long you last!~