SAU Community

RB25DE Coby Extractors - CHEAP!!

gatty

hey guys,

I've organised with PartsCO in NZ (http://www.partsco.com) a great deal on Coby extractors for the RB25DE engine. The part qoted form there site is:

1989-98 Nissan Skyline R32, R33 - RB20, RB25 DOHC. 1 1/2" Primary 1 3/4" Secondary 2" Outlet D12 $287.53

Thats $287.53 AUD + $70 AUD for postage, so a total of $357.53 to your door.

The Deal

Order of 5 extractors AUD$231.70 per unit

Order of 10 extractors AUD$222.43 per unit

Gasket AUD$11.12 per unit

Flanges are all intact on these - and a gasket is optional - although recomended.

So if we get 5 buyers - delivered to your door:

$296.58 flat - an extra $11.12 for a Gasket

10 Buyers - delievered to your door:

$287.31 flat - and of course and extra $11.12 for the Gasket if needed

We need atleast 5 to get this started - reply here with questions or to show your interest!

Once we get 5 we can discuss whether or not to leave it run longer and try for more, or end it - Please no time wasters with this - if you reply here that you want a set don't come back when it's all over and say 'na don't want them now'. just ruin it for everyone :D

Orders:

1. Gatty

2. AR93NT

3. Ryan D

4. Insomniac

Order will be made 1/03/04 - so thats 1 month - give everyone a chance to get the funds together

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AR93NT: i was doing a search on google to find out if there was a .co.nz website so i clicked all the results. and saw that one URL i just posted. and yep i had the same reaction as u did. i dont know when that ad was posted coz i cant find a date on the page anywhere (except for the current date). yeah so im wondering why the business is for sale also? or if it really is for sale. hopefully not eh =P becoz im still interested in buying extractors.

gatty: i couldve guessed many people have bought parts from partsco but that doesnt change the reason for a bit of worry. so yeah to answer ure question.. the url is an ad for the sale of partsco.com which implies that THE BUSINESS IS FOR SALE hence the worry. ps thanks for calling a potential buyer an idiot. u have now convinced me that i shouldnt be buying extractors with you. no hard feelings. that name calling was just uncalled for. c ya. good luck with the extractors AR93NT!

Just because a business is for sale it does not mean they will not continue trading up until the date of the sale - in fact they are more likely to offer a better deal as they will want to make as much money as they can before they get out, ie by selling stock.

And assuming your worst fears (unfounded) are realised and the business is sold, why wouldn't the order go ahead? The new owners are hardly going to turn down a sale which is already organised and requires no extra work on their part.

I don't see how this is a problem in the slightest. I've deal with PartsCo on more than once occasion and were always upfront and helpful.

If I didn't already have extractors I'd be down for this - good luck Gatty :(