SAU Community

Skyline R34/33 Wanted for International Film - Melb Tue 8th Feb

GTP 200

We are looking for a SKYLINE R34/33, tricked out for a small scene, shot in Melbourne on Tuesday 8th of Feb - 7pm around the South Melbourne Area. We had a few Skylines casted for the position, but they ended up looking too plain through the camera lens.

Even if you can't make it, a photo would be great. (rego blanked if you wish)

The scene will be filmed in HD (High Def) in a semi darkness street and must be available Wednesday eveining. The car will be crawling and no danger or risk to driver or car.

The Film will be shown world-wide in various mediums, your name / company will be displayed in the credits and various press material. To give you an idea of our scope of our projects, our last project was broadcast on CH.9, thousands of DVDs were Sold worldwide and it has been accepted at various film festivals around the world.

I usually cruise (when I can) with some of you guys in Melbourne on MCCR runs, I drive the Red Ford BA GT-P. Any help would be great.

Pls PM me or call 0418 554499 - photos of the car taken of the front or behind, shot straight on (no angle), in the late afternoon, head lights on (and tail) would be a great help too.

Thanx - Cam

Thanks for the long notice.

My car is in getting sprayed and will be out thursday.

Im available next week as it doesn't look like the weather will be any good tonight.

I was in one of the Just Car commercials, although only for a second.