SAU Community

Next friday night

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if you'll be out, i don't think i'll be able to make it. hehehe

but in all seriousness, i won't be out, got my older brother and sisters 30th birthday to go to on saturday in bathurst. have a fun night guys

good news fags! i'll be out next friday (not this one) i'll have the licence back and plan on losing it again asap!!! whether of not i'll have the skyline is another matter

You plan on loosin you licence again??? WTF

Fair enough your helpin out a mate...

But id Slap him silly...

He was obviously doin something stupid to get the cops attention... and he was Drunk...

I would of seriously KICKED HIS ASS if it were my friend...

So go now... go and kick some hairy ass

yer i definatly will not let him go anywhere drunk coz i was actually worried after i found out he was doing burnouts coz he could of gone into a tree but it was just so hard when he is begging me to help him out and the cops said i em gonna loose my lisence anyway so i did it and he is gonna pay that fine and some of mine so its alright

Dude! NO!

Unless this guy is like your best mate....

let him take it.... Beggin for you to take the blame... Not on...

Others might have a diff oppinion, but if you wanna take the blame, go ahead but when he starts beggin you to take the blame for him... Let him take it.. Gives him the thought he can get out of anything... Now he is off telling everyone tat he got off Drink driving, and how good he is about it...

Just my opinion...

oh naw he isn't a dickhead like that he is has like never been in trouble with police and for the past couple of days he has been driving like a grandma so i think he has learnt his lesson and if he doesn't then i will kick some arse :) but thanx for looking out :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I’ve just installed a Uniclutch sport into my R32. I’ve been blown away by it… it drives like a stock Toyota Corolla. It doesn’t make sense to me that a performance clutch can drive this well. I was about to pull the trigger on a Nismo Coppermix twin plate when I discovered the Uniclutch and decided to give that a shot instead. They’ve changed the game and I couldn’t be happier.    I was previously using an Extreme cushioned button clutch with lightened flywheel. I’m still using the same lightened flywheel with the Uniclutch.
    • Mmmm no, that's a white series 2 R33 GTS-t
    • Oh and.... "no bubble on the dash" ---> immediate no mod status.
    • To be Frank (always liked that name), I reckon this is a better idea. I'm an R32 man from day 1 and the really good surviving examples that are still in stock form should stay that way. Let ye conscience guide you my son 🙂
    • Serious answer: The Japanese call them "HCR32純正アルミホイール" (HCR32 Junsei arumi wheel). https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=9781a9b17bdb0a90&q=HCR32純正アルミホイール&uds=ADvngMi969x8VO53s3Ns6zY_q0mz1wQSG62T0CP-XYz351Bz4k-UlCLmEIs3_DOvTIrJbtR53zUINohMWufGSNcE7u-Sy3WX5TUjyDJHK7ocoDfeYw5W1tSwzUlYREw7kf4AsG4TMceIn7jdSxdsPXSr015SPQ0N4d0VoByGkenzSrAe8dyXSHA-cFV7LpaAVKCIPCKphRBK4ExnPj5Wp8Ymbl6ZrzN4uV9O1oqNcySxxJLogfY6FULbGlMPmheHkf5T89XXkWHUmA-Kn76muIhfC4LNQ0WaaP4QrndS6u2ovf8NUIsYJ7oFJ81Is4MDHNu_WMQr5vRcNCw-OO7NiSgP3rP02XVontjydtRrPYYnhoyPrwFoPHU&udm=2&prmd=isvnmbtz&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjYlNzYxcuGAxW72DQHHb8ODIAQtKgLegQIDhAB&biw=1920&bih=911&dpr=1 The English name for them would be "(insert model name) genuine wheels"?  As a side note, they fit perfectly on 1st and 2nd gen Suzuki Swift Sports: https://www.google.com/search?q=HCR32純正アルミホイール+スズキスイフト&sca_esv=9781a9b17bdb0a90&udm=2&biw=1920&bih=911&ei=aBBkZsT2KMS60-kP8IGZwAE&ved=0ahUKEwjEyoTbxcuGAxVE3TQHHfBABhgQ4dUDCBA&uact=5&oq=HCR32純正アルミホイール+スズキスイフト&gs_lp=Egxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAiNkhDUjMy57SU5q2j44Ki44Or44Of44Ob44Kk44O844OrIOOCueOCuuOCreOCueOCpOODleODiEjCXFCgA1iiWHALeACQAQCYAYkBoAHzDaoBBDE4LjK4AQPIAQD4AQGYAgCgAgCYAwCIBgGSBwCgB_wH&sclient=gws-wiz-serp