SAU Community

calder results

meggala

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol yer sure danny... im im guessing its in the THOUSANDS :D

u might wanna browse around the performance sites looking for other turbs to use or search the performance section and see what ppl recommend as good upgrades for R33s as there are quite a few threads about it

Fantastic improvement Ni! Wish that I had let more air out of the tyres before I ran. I found that out too late and decided to leave anyway.

I definitely need more practice for my launches. Kept launching at 2000rpms only and I was really consious of the christmas tree lights.

Same setup as you, but .5 seconds of a difference slower! :)

My friends were wondering why those V8s kept going, pffffttt...biasness? :D

yeah it wasnt bad... pissed off that i didnt make it into the 14s which is doable with the setup... just got to sort out those launches... was doing the same as u and not laucnhing at a high enuff RPm and then when i finally decided i wouldnt worry about RT i only go one run in! then went home :D

oh well... next time.

yeah matt as you might have read I fitted pineapple and yokos 032r's on the back, a little bit more boost still .95 bar timing set properly all the little thing. its still has another 3 or 4 tenths with a better launch another .2 bar and the s-afc tuned properly, and may be some stock shocks but like you my life isn't about 1/4 mile times and the car is in hospital atm .

There was a car there that looked almost like yours with an azm sticker but it wasn't cause he was only running 13's

meggala

Originally posted by matlowth

Leewah - You've already got a twin plate in ur car don't you?  heh - I guess there are some benefits to not having 4wd :)  My single is still holding up *touch wood*.

matt [/b]

Hey Matty,

Don't hold your breath mate. Your clutch is gonna give way soon I reckon with your power levels.

The twin is fine if it doesn't heat up too far. After the big all oil spill and the rain, the clutch held up again fine for the 11.6 run.

speaking of clutchs

any one know a good clutch for a r33 gtst ? it seems that mine has some HOWWW burnt it self out..opsssss

its eventually gonna have a bit of power behind it so i want somethin strong.....

im looking at a GTR up grade clutch 40% more strong then the stock clutch and worth 880 installed

any body know of any good clutchs?