SAU Community

calder results

meggala

well I'm just back and it was a great day not many car cause its overcast calder looked after us really well we started from the other side and got as many runs as you needed.

times

meggala best time 14.04 @ 99.86 with a 2.1 60' time

the ice gtr ( lewahs 11.50)

ex- static 13.90 @ 104

i nark 15.05

ait 15:.5

acsplit (16.5 ) not sure

post your times here guys

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15.04 ET @ 92.66, 60ft 2.3

15.06 ET @ 93.3, 60ft 2.399

15.09 ET @ 94.22, 60ft 2.48

15.47 ET @ 93.01, 60ft 2.68

Dont know what the last one was...

none of them with a decent launch and the last one was even worse as u can see by the time.

took a while for me even to get a run as my line wouldnt even &$&$ing start... all dressed up and nowhere to go... so once we crashed started it i left it on for the whoel 3 - 4hrs i was there... engine was hotter than hell.

the calder team pissed me off big time after all the stop starts as we were meant to be next on the last run in which i would have got another 3 runs in (after the rain) but they let all the bloody V8s go who had already done 2 bursts before the rain... so in the end i only got to do one more without trying to get a decent R/T.

meh im still happy with the result all things considering (all things being heat, car probs and shit tyres). still kind of annoyed not making it into the 14s thanks to my launches... funny thing was that on the way home i would wait for the green and actually launch properly :cool:

^#^%$ nah i would have but i only had 3 hrs sleep the night before and had not eaten anything that whole day... plus my clock said it was 4pm lol so i thougt i better head in and call into work to tell them i wasnt coming...

meggala... i dont have the bigger turbo on it yet.... danny is going to sell me his dirt cheap when he puts his new one on it... or do u mean on urs?

all ive done so far....

POD

ECU

Stock boost.

thats it.

Hey Guys ..

The rain was annoying!! I didn't get to meet all of you guys, but none the less I had a great time.

I didn't get the chance to run the R33, so instead I took the Rexxie! (Dark Blue one)

My times:

First Run 13.62 @ 98.82MPH, 1.904 60FT

Second Run 13.74 @ 98.00MPH, 1.939 60FT

Third Run 13.72 @ 97.75MPH, 1.913 60FT

Fourth Run 14.84 @ 98.23MPH, 2.491 60 FT (missed 2nd gear)

Best Run 13.02 @ 101MPH, 1.890 60 FT **WOOHOO**

I would have loved to have run more boost (14 psi max, at one stage I was getting 10 psi in third ) :D

How loud was the car without the exhaust ??? But I think I lost a bit of mid-range because of it, but was all fun !!!!

Hope to see you guys at the next meet.

Eric