SAU Community

My new GTS-T!! I got it today!!

After a long wait, I finally purchased my first skyline today! I've been driving all day and am only home to sleep till I can drive it again tomorrow!! I'll get new and better pics of it soon but in the meantime-CHECK OUT MY NEW RIDE!!

YEAH BABY!!!!!!

I remember first day in mine. First turbo I'd ever been in but the first thing I thought was damn, this thing isn't fast enough!

Now a year later and I'm in the process of getting FMIC, Pod CAI, Bleed Valve to 10psi, dump added to my catback.

Hopefully this will give it the GO I need to be satisfied :(

I must say its been a few days now and I'm here to say I AM SPEECHLESS!

The whistle of my first turbo car, the handling of my M-spec, the short gear shift, the looks that "BETTY" gets at the lights ( Black Betty that is), the sound she makes, the push back in the seat, the envy of my mates, i just cant put it into words!!!!

Thats why I love this site, you have all been there and you all understand the BUZZ!!

I knew from the day I spotted my first R33 that I wanted one and after intence reseach and alot of convincing to the wife over 2 to 3 yrs I have my baby in the garage. It has far exceeded any expectation I had about the nissan skyline package.

Again words fail me, but i can see the money pit before me, and i can see it being there for along time to come.

Oh Black Betty, BAM BA LAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must say its been a few days now and I'm here to say I AM SPEECHLESS!

The whistle of my first turbo car, the handling of my M-spec, the short gear shift, the looks that "BETTY" gets at the lights ( Black Betty that is), the sound she makes, the push back in the seat, the envy of my mates, i just cant put it into words!!!!

Thats why I love this site, you have all been there and you all understand the BUZZ!!

I knew from the day I spotted my first R33 that I wanted one and after intence reseach and alot of convincing to the wife over 2 to 3 yrs I have my baby in the garage. It has far exceeded any expectation I had about the nissan skyline package.

Again words fail me, but i can see the money pit before me, and i can see it being there for along time to come.

Oh Black Betty, BAM BA LAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA! thats awesome, do you think he's excited?!

takes me back... no wait, i think i'm still there :)

:jump:

congrats and nice car!!! i bought mine on tuesday [black r32 gtst], will get it early next week after compliance and roadworthy... it's hard to not think about it. i'm looking forward to the special day you guys speak of.

your posts are so fun to read :)

After a long wait, I finally purchased my first skyline today! I've been driving all day and am only home to sleep till I can drive it again tomorrow!! I'll get new and better pics of it soon but in the meantime-CHECK OUT MY NEW RIDE!!

YEAH BABY!!!!!!

well done, it feels like i got mine yesterday, its coming up to five years now, and 100,000 kms later and still cant wait to wake up and drive it