SAU Community

alarm system

hotsky

hey what do all you guys think of a warlock 7500 alarm and immobiliser system with keyless entry thingy in it??? is it very good, ie: does it do the job well....have been told that it is pretty damn good, and insurance's wont knock it back etc.....

brad

ps: didnt intro myself on sunday at calder cause i was with my mate who was being a d.ick and didnt want to jump the fence lol and come over to say hi..so i had to watch from afar, and from the fence next to all the lines after the BIG oil/rain break admiringt the GTR hmmmmmm

:D

Try a Black Widow, Python or a Viper. I think these are recommended by insurance companies.

I had a warlock before on my previous car, and after awhile the buttons didn't work properly. Took it back to installer and was told that it was an inherrent fault and that the new ones should be alright.

depends what ur after... personally whatever u decide wont really matter cause if they want it they will get it but it should keep out the n00bs.

also try to keep from posting what alarm u got in ur car on any forum or board as im sure that they (being the ***tards that steal ppls cars) patrol these boards etc. dont want to hear of anyones car being stolen let alone someone from here.

just trying to look at for fellow members.

cheers,

Ni

well thanks guys, i was just searching around thats all at this stage anyways

shall keep this in mind, woul never actuall post what i have etc :)

hey nark were you the guy who didnt have a rear spoiler on his line at calder, and had his girlfriend( i would supose) there as well?

just wondering cause if so at least i know someones face lmao

brad

i did holler out a couple of times, hollered out ''nark'' but you didnt flinch, just prob didnt hear me

well always next time :) cant wait till next calder meet, we should try do it as a regular thing!!!

does anyone know what happened wth the trophies etc.. cause if there are trophies, if/when i do a run i am sure to get the slowest car lol

dont think that went thru...

sorry dude if i was in the car when u were yellin i had my stereo on :)

not really up for it on a regular basis but every now and then would be fun.

next time i will have my FMIC, maybe a T04 (depending on what prices mark can do for me) or R33 Turb and much more boost :D