SAU Community

Webber cruisin' in da city... IN HIS F1!

Goon

I saw the rubber marks on the bridge this morning on my way to work. I can now say my GTR has touched mark webbers F1 car. (my tyres, touched his rubber marks, which came from his tyres which were attached to his car). hmmm. seems a little tenuos now that I think about it.

LOL!!!!  i would have been thinking the exact same thing!!  I was already marking the tyre marks when i saw them on screen!!  Will be alll over them next time i'm on the bridge! :D

btw richard... you sound a lil ghey :D

mona, I'll let hoff do the talking for me:

3621hoff1.JPG

:O

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I get that impression already from various youtube vids whenever the I/O expanders are discussed. MCM, for example.
    • According to @acsplit apparently the forum is being migrated from one server to another so should be back up and running once the migration is done.
    • I thought I would share a few fun facts about Haltech products that I've learnt with their use that they don't share on their website. Haltech GPS speed - Extremely slow to react. It's fine for puttering around but I have no idea what speed I'm driving when in WOT due to the slow response time. This was always going to be temporary as I need mechanical wheel speed for eventual torque management, but it has just been bumped up a priority or two as it's a nuisance.  Haltech I/O Expander - You often hear the response time is slow due to canbus comms, but I could not find concrete evidence and Haltech makes no mention of it. We'll now I have it. I mentioned in an earlier post that I thought my WMI mechanical pressure switch was causing a delayed response from my AEM WMI Controller to my ECU. My WMI begins to operate at 11psi, but my ECU was only getting an "On" signal around 19psi. After removing the pressure switch, there was no change. Luckily I connected my WMI Controller directly to the ECU the morning of my Dyno tune and there was a large improvement. I get the "On" signal around 13-14psi now. These remote IO boxes should be marketed for only non-critical I/O.  
    • Best option. A cheaper option is a Xtreme Twin Plate, Organic Sprung Centre