SAU Community

Sorry guys I had to (HSV tool)

simon_169

Guys,

This guy sounds like he is a bit of a psycho. You guys are mocking him pretty badly and I would be pretty concerned for all those skyline owners who live in Perth. I'm pretty sure that if he walks past a skyline he would scratch it etc.

HSV Tool? He drives a SS.. So SS tool. I don't want to be associated with him :)

chace and abuse the person at gixxer.com all you want just leave the person jason rouse alone he definatly is not the one you want. if you knew what i know about the only jason rouse that lives in perth and works in the ADF you wont chace this up

TRUST ME !!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure that you guys are talking about the same Jason Rouse. Here is an anti turbo thread he started on the Ls1 forums:

http://www.ls2.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=34173

chace and abuse the person at gixxer.com all you want just leave the person jason rouse alone he definatly is not the one you want. if you knew what i know about the only jason rouse that lives in perth and works in the ADF you wont chace this up

TRUST ME !!!!!!!

He wouldn't be a chicken strangler from Swanbourne would he???

Im shocked at what this guy has said about Skylines and other JAP cars…

Ive had a V8 Commodore.. wasn’t that great.. Ive had a Mitsubishi GSR Turbo Lancer aswell.. now that was great!!

I love the feeling you get from a Turbo charged vehicle and you just don’t get that from a V6 or a V8.

The fact that a Jap car with about half the fuel consumption say 2.5L compared to 3.8L V6 can absolutely whip the crap outa the bigger fatter car. Even V8s get killed by about half the guys on these forums..

I love the fact that you can buy 1000+ mods for your Turbo car.

The fact that these V8 blokes prove it to us over and over again that they are the dumbest people to own a drivers license under the sun is amazing… Why I ask..

How often do you find people from these forums bagging V8s?? Not often... we keep to our self and happily wipe them all over the road.

I will leave you with an image of what I imaging our young nut case looks like.. you pick.. either one..

Im shocked at what this guy has said about Skylines and other JAP cars…

Ive had a V8 Commodore.. wasn’t that great.. Ive had a Mitsubishi GSR Turbo Lancer aswell.. now that was great!!

I love the feeling you get from a Turbo charged vehicle and you just don’t get that from a V6 or a V8.

The fact that a Jap car with about half the fuel consumption say 2.5L compared to 3.8L V6 can absolutely whip the crap outa the bigger fatter car. Even V8s get killed by about half the guys on these forums..

I love the fact that you can buy 1000+ mods for your Turbo car.

The fact that these V8 blokes prove it to us over and over again that they are the dumbest people to own a drivers license under the sun is amazing… Why I ask..

How often do you find people from these forums bagging V8s?? Not often... we keep to our self and happily wipe them all over the road.

I will leave you with an image of what I imaging our young nut case looks like.. you pick.. either one..

Mate, I owned a S15 and I thought that I would be missing that instant turbo rush but have you stepped into a LS2 yet(new clubby)? It feels like you have been hit by a massive cricket bat, and it keeps going.

In reference to fuel consumption. All performance cars drink heaps of petrol. When you drive hard in a 4 cycl evo or STI it drinks a lot of fuel. You'll be surprised that there aint that much difference between the fuel consumption of the evo and the hsv. MOTOR averaged 17 litres per 100kms for the evo as opposed to 18litres per 100kms for the hsv in there latest comparison.

I've also heard that the RX8, even though it is a small 1.3 litre engine it drinks like 20litres/100kms when driven hard.

It is a myth that the smaller the engine, the less fuel it drinks.

True true..

Well I should say that its all in my own opinion..

Yeah I know the LS2's Have some go but damn.. Look at the price tag.. yeah a GTR skyline is expensive but not that much..

Im not bagging V8s like your one at all Vuster. You have a very nice Car infact Id probably sell my curent two cars and get just the wheels from your car.. See its not the V8 owners like you that I personly get angry at.. Its the 18 year old guys or who ever this guy in that post is.. He specificly picks on Skyline owners and other nissan owners.. he is what I call a V8BOG

I own 2 skylines and live in a country hole with 99.9% V8 lovers and some drive really quick ie 11 &12 sec V8's which are awesome bigarse cars, but I'm the 0.1% who has seen the light. Cornering, braking, balance, build quality and appointments is where my $15-20 thou cars have it hands down on any aussie built beast.