SAU Community

*STOLEN* Black R33 (EAV-00L)

Eav00l

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im really sorry to hear that, best of luck in the recovery. Was it heavily modded? I dont like to say this but....it goes to show that people are watching your car run down the qtr mile at wsid therefore know what kind of power you have/modifications on board. The fact that it was smashed up proves they had an eye on your car. Something to keep in mind.

hmm.. i wouldn't be surprised if they were eyeing it at ec :(  what does the smashed up bit have to do with it though?  me doesn't get it :D

Hi Mona hows it goin?

Well from what I hear it was mainly body damage that occured, so your random thief prob wouldnt have stolen it cos of this but to someone that knew that it was a fast car with good parts on it the damage would have been a minor issue plus if they were watching and saw the damage occur at ec it would confirm it was the same car (apart from the plates). But I might be completely wrong and Im sure the owner of EAV-00L doesnt want to hear this.

Ps so was that you in SPEED?

Hi Mona hows it goin?

Well from what I hear it was mainly body damage that occured, so your random thief prob wouldnt have stolen it cos of this but to someone that knew that it was a fast car with good parts on it the damage would have been a minor issue plus if they were watching and saw the damage occur at ec it would confirm it was the same car (apart from the plates). But I might be completely wrong and Im sure the owner of EAV-00L doesnt want to hear this.

Ps so was that you in SPEED?

Goood! Hope things are well with you! :D

ahh!!! i see! that makes sense now :( that sux to hear! if they can mark you at drags, then follow you around to wait for you to leave the car for 5mins... well.. theres no way you could ever prevent that from happening... short of hiding the car away!!!!! :(

and don't know!!! haven't seen it yet!!

Im really sorry to hear that, best of luck in the recovery. Was it heavily modded? I dont like to say this but....it goes to show that people are watching your car run down the qtr mile at wsid therefore know what kind of power you have/modifications on board. The fact that it was smashed up proves they had an eye on your car. Something to keep in mind.

it's one of the more modified RB25's on SAU.

Hope you get it back mate. I'll keep an eye out for you.