SAU Community

Just a chat can we do that?

Gary2

lol - thanks Gary... i think :Paranoid:

I was going to keep it very sleeper looking - but the wheels blew that plan... even several weeks ago i played around with the dumb idea of getting personal plates "SLZZPER" (until I realised doing that would in itself negate it being a sleeper!!). But yeah - I just found those 18" rims with tyres last week rummaging through a second hand rim dealer's back of shop stock - and SWAPPED them for my stockies and tyres plus one other set of old 17" rims without tyres! :)

But about your query - got the car from MJR Motorsport in QLD - talk to Steve (or Murray) - great bloke to deal with. I put my name on it about 2 1/2 months ago, but just got my hands on it 3 weeks back :)

They are a RAW for stags so import, comply and sell themselves - so less middle men to pay at our end. Mine only has 45,000kms with service history and there is seriously not a single hairline scratch or mark on the entire body - so I was pretty stoked and got a great deal as well (PM me for full deal details if you want). Pretty sure they will happily try and locate specific car requests on their buying trips if they can... not like a broker though probably - they'll still prob not reveal auction price and negotiate on market value terms id imagine - was thinking about doing this at one stage coz i originally really wanted dual sunroof - but the deal on this one was just too good to pass up :)

:P

bahaha - made me laugh out loud at work SK... lol spose it is a bit of an attention grabbing colour!

I think I'll definitely give up on any sleeper ambitions :P Now I am aiming for something like this... :P

16143Yellow11.jpg

I went to MJR and missed that yellow one by a couple of days, they said it was going to Perth. They tried to sell me a red series 1 but I really wanted the series 2 and ended up finding a pearl coloured one but next time I drove past MJR they had a black series 2 in there but they were determined to sell me the red one they didn't bother telling me about the black one coming, makes you wonder.

I'm happy with the one I have but a yellow one would have been a bit more visual.

Gary :bananaman :bananaman

LOL dammit i told them i wanted a black series 2 and they didnt tell ME about that one dammit!! Oh well - I like my banana now more than black anyways ... I think... hangon - so did u get the black sereis 2 in the end? ... could be potential for a swap! :P

Hey Brazen

I got a pearl coloured one but would have liked the black one but they didn't say anything about it.

Where did you get that grill and the eyebrows from? I am trying to get some just like that TAKEROS/TAKELOWS but not having much luck, nobody returns my EMails.

Gary

??? Nah that pic is what i WANT mine to look like... but from that pic - the eyelids are DOLPHIN, as is the grill.

http://www.freeway-dolphin.co.jp/index.htm

Once I decide what I want, I can get my kit easy enough - my mechanic goes to Japan every so often on buying trips for parts etc... so he said hed be able to pick up kit bits for me when Im ready. So yeah - for aeroparts shops that dont ship international - Id suggest getting chummy with a tuner or caryard that goes to Japan to fill containers every so often and asking them to go in and get what u want off the shelf in Japan.