SAU Community

who to use to import ?

tang0

ok, so the decision has been made, and my gtst is to go ... the void it leaves is to be filled by a stagea ...

so, a few questions ...

my mind has pretty much been made up to get a series 2, looks like it'll be an auto as just cant afford the manual version, i guess i'd have a budget all up complied etc of about 23k ish

so who have people used to find and import their stage ?

i dont really want to buy one already imported and complied etc due to that dealer then putting on their own phat profet ..

anyone get any advice on the matter ????

cheers

baz

Yeah my mate got his GTR through Geoff at Prestige... the normal mailing list is good - but if you really want the best deal - pay him the $1100 asap - if u dont buy anything u get most of it back... but it just means you get emails about Stageas and the opportunity to bid BEFORE they hit the mailing list and other people beat you to the bargains... ie u get first dibs and heads up on good stags at auction.

:D

how much are people generally paying to comply '98 series 2 stags ??? just so i can work out how much i can bid upto for an import, all these extra costs on top of the car really bumps the price up !

cheers