SAU Community

Night cruise - 8th April

DJ984

Got my new rims yesterday so i am in Thinking i might meet up with the guys that are meeting a thornleigh first as at least i know how to get there.......

What time u thornleigh guys meeting?????

Cheers

Scott..

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i polished my car today so i spose i had better come.......

Got a white R32 gts-t with a GTR kit.... fooley sick

oh where is a good meetup spot that i can find.... im coming from the east and have no clue on how to get to thornleigh maccas? and western meetin spots or city ones?? im lost....

see u all there

ed

Someone SMS'd me today from SAU , and i rang the number back and i SWEAR i must of typed the number in wrong or something cause i got some non-English speaking persons ;) . I was talking about " oh its Bizzr from SAU , Are u coming to cruise " he had no idea wat i was on about . :) silly me hope i find out who it was then

im near bondi mate.... thats prob eaisest to find a route ;)

you guys have to see my fooley sick rice mod that i did thisavo while i was bored..... do do do rice rice baby.....

Ed

Ya westies are meetin @ rouse hill maccaz, the one near Ettamoga pub .

Then meeting 1 more just off M2 and pennet hills rd then off to Waitara.

I hope we do stop for some nice relax time :) be that food and drink or just a mingle for a while , im in no hurry really and i guess driving all the way there and bak would be pretty lame ;)

are there any plans to get food during the night? or should we turn up with a full stomach?!

hopefully either the pizza place or the fish and chip place in newport will still be open, but not sure. We can alway go for a maccas run...

Hey Ed. I live in north sydney if u wanna meet up b4 i can show u the way to waitara.

i think Hornsby Nissan is not that far from Waitara Maccas, its on the same road just a little further up.

I'll be there with my brother and his Black R32 GTST, so add me to the list also!

Ya westies are meetin @ rouse hill maccaz, the one near Ettamoga pub .  

Then meeting 1 more just off M2 and pennet hills rd then off to Waitara

Where abouts are you meeting "just off the M2"? And what time?

If all works out well tomorrow, me and the misses may tag along for this as well.

hopefully either the pizza place or the fish and chip place in newport will still be open, but not sure.  We can alway go for a maccas run...

Hey Ed. I live in north sydney if u wanna meet up b4 i can show u the way to waitara.

im there...

where to meet?

Ok.. I still haven't got my car back yet... its been at mechanic for 2 days now doing early 100,000K service... changing a hell lot of things... should be able to get it back today..... :goddam:

I'm going to be at Thornleigh Maccas at around 8:40

and head over to Waitara Maccas at around 8:55

Cruise or not will decide by then

So if anyone would like to meet at Thornleigh Maccas first

I'll be in a White R33 S2, be nice COME say HI to me...

Cheers

Sam