SAU Community

Its Finished!!!!!

Guest two.06l

Guest two.06l

Finally TWO.06L is back in action, new look, new wheels, new paint, new brakes and with a new TRUST 4" exhaust and 405 awkw, a new attitude. Its been very hard to have her off the road but the final result is more than worth it. Hope you like it.

9881gtr5.JPG

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest two.06l
Looks bewdiful! Congrats :cheers: Mine is being painted tomorrow. Stock colour for a stock car :)

Thanks guy's. I think the d-speed clear indicators really set it off (thanks oohaahgtr,chris) as well as the Nismo LM GT-4 rims (thanks to you too jimmi)

Guest two.06l
Thanks guy's. I think the d-speed clear indicators really set it off (thanks oohaahgtr,chris) as well as the Nismo LM GT-4 rims (thanks to you too jimmi)

SPECIAL THANKS...

A & J auto body repairs....Jamie and Pat

DP's motorsport....Darren and Paul

Croydon Racing Developments....Jim and Daniel

Unique Autosports....John and Tim

Kloster Nissan...Barry

the following people from the forums who have contributed are:

jimmi, oohahhgtr, doughboy, 2rismo, theo, mist, LTSjayce, BLaKniTE, ModYourCar, Boosted Zed, Rezz, Burko, j-plus and Daniel Wiseman(sorry dan cant remember your sig)

Guest two.06l
hawtness

should post a pic of you and the car together!

don't see any blokes posing infront of their cars when they post pics?

:werd: they're just intimidated stace!!!

and LOVE the car!!!!! those rims really look horny!!!! i think i'll have to get bronze rims when i can afford them! :P When you heading out to ec? I'll be there with my pom poms for you :)

ps - can we get a pic of your house interior... i hear it matches the colour of the car perfectly! ;)