SAU Community

Delete Please

familka gtr

a long shot - but dont suppose you have the actual a spare actual little hook on the right hand side rear pillar that the horizontal cargo cover hooks onto?? Mine is snapped so can only attach one side :rofl:

Anyone?

Also a front cup holder tray?? Bloody stereo install guys snapped it when fitting audio gear :rofl:

I have few cargo bariers for sale .Two pieces one net going behind the rear seats verticaly and second part horizontaly is a roll cover with small hooks.

Net is a dark ,grey /black?/and roll cover is a light gray colours.

120$ plus P&H.

PM sent on Tuesday, no response yet, did you get it?

:cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
Sidney kid You sounds very happy to me today  ,after You instal cargo barier.

Thanks for the great service, as you can see the cargo cover and barrier are installed.

Cargo_Cover_LHS_Small.jpg

Cargo_Cover_Back_Small.jpg

The cover is actually quite clever, much better than others I have used. It is far enough back in the load area so you can still recline the rear seats. And now I know what those hooks are for on the handles above the rear side windows. The cover hides my bits and pieces carrying box and the occy straps that hold it in place. At the moment it has several hundred dollars worth of brake rotors in it on their way to Eastern Creek, so it is good that it is covered.

:P

SK could you take a photo of the blind part not in the car? I'm interested how the mounting goes. It's going to cost quite a bit to get one of these here to NZ as the guy selling them can only get it shipped at $220 Aussi to me. making the cost phenominal to me to get it here in NZ dollars.

Anyne travelling to NZ and feel like bringing a cargo blind with them? I'll be your bestest mate :D

SK could you take a photo of the blind part not in the car?  I'm interested how the mounting goes.  It's going to cost quite a bit to get one of these here to NZ as the guy selling them can only get it shipped at $220 Aussi to me.  making the cost phenominal to me to get it here in NZ dollars.

Anyne travelling to NZ and feel like bringing a cargo blind with them?  I'll be your bestest mate :D

The blind simply "plugs" into those big square holes in the top of the plastic mounts on the wheel arches. If you look inside the holes you can see the steel clips that hold the roller case and stop it from rattling.

When the Stagea gets back from its trip to Canbra I will take a photo for you. It's back for 2 days, then I am off to Sandown for next weeks race meeting and to deliver an RB31 and pick up an RB25. Love that cargo space:cheers:

• 1 month later...
The blind simply "plugs" into those big square holes in the top of the plastic mounts on the wheel arches.   If you look inside the holes you can see the steel clips that hold the roller case and stop it from rattling.

When the Stagea gets back from its trip to Canbra I will take a photo for you.  It's back for 2 days, then I am off to Sandown for next weeks race meeting and to deliver an RB31 and pick up an RB25.  Love that cargo space:cheers:

More photo's?

Cargo bariers for stageas is a optional .They not coming as a standard acssesories is way cars coming from Japan without bariers.Because is optional You can not ordered from Nissan dealer.You can get only from Japan new or second hand.

Edited by familka gtr

The blind simply "plugs" into those big square holes in the top of the plastic mounts on the wheel arches.   If you look inside the holes you can see the steel clips that hold the roller case and stop it from rattling.

When the Stagea gets back from its trip to Canbra I will take a photo for you...

Could you (or someone!) take some photo's of where the vertical net connects on each corner? I'm still hunting around just for the vertical net (as the stagea I've bought - that hasn't arrived yet - has already got the pull back cover..).

And are they the same on a series 2?

Depending on the conection, I might end up making my own...:-)

Ian

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi familka gtr, you don't happen to have or know where to get a driver's (RHS) wind deflector? I lost mine going down the freeway a few weeks ago, frightened the beegeesus out of me.

:( cheers :)

PS; the cargo cover and net are going fine, best value thing I bought for the Stagea.

Hi familka gtr, you don't happen to have or know where to get a driver's (RHS) wind deflector?  I lost mine going down the freeway a few weeks ago, frightened the beegeesus out of me.

:( cheers :)

PS; the cargo cover and net are going fine, best value thing I bought for the Stagea.

On the subject of wind deflectors how do I go about getting a full set for my S1, this should stop the wind noise when travelling a high speed other wise may have to get new seals.

Cheers ICE