SAU Community

Stereo installers

Jetdat

R31Nismoid,

Any idea what he charges for a straight install of a headunit.  (ie rip out old & install new)?

no idea.

Best bet is too let him see the car as he hasnt done an R34 before.

doubt it would be any different.

And Ben lives in Deer Park (Western Suburbs)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My B/F will be able to help you out, but he only does installs after hours though, but he will come to your home. His prices are the best around too!!!

He has worked on alot of skylines doing all sorts or elec work, head units - guages, turbo timers, alarms etc....

I have PMed you his details.

Well after having work done by ben over the weekend, i can personally say his work is AWSOME!

His attitude, work ethic and quality was outstanding. I wouldnt hesitate to use him again (Actually i will be using him again soon to put in a head unit) and I highly recommend him.

Thanks Ash for putting me onto him.

• 2 months later...

i dont have his email and i didnt end up getting him to install my system(he was very busy at the time) but i do have his mobile...

pm me if you want his number, or if you are in southeast i can refer you to my installer..

having done numerous engine rebuilds, turbo re-co's, full car restorations which include stereo installs i can easily manage to do it myself however nowdays i value my days off and rather do other social activities than getting my hands dirty..although every now and then i do get down and dirty with my cars, in this instance i wanted to get it done by a pro...:P

fair enough dude, though atleast people should lead their wiring themselves, thats easy but just takes a bit of time getting it through the interior panels and atleast u will know u have done a good job and then leave the custum boot setup to ur installers