SAU Community

Fs: Attessa Controllers $350

Duncan

Duncan it appears I'll have a need of this product soon, so I'll let you know when I'm ready to go.

I recall that JE thought this couldn't be done at a value for money price as each GTR would require calibration etc etc. How did you clever buggers overcome that?

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest mark32

These controllers are based around a microcontroller so the calibration variance from one to the other is negligible.

Thanks Peter for the glowing endorsement, good to hear it is still serving you well

Thats because JE is a prize goose :) Basically these adjust the output sooo much within the range available that every car (and driving style) we have fit it on has had no trouble finding a good setting to work with

And I'm intrigued by why would would need a 4wd controller if you have a and rb26 gtst :cheers: Got plans?

Hi, I am still interested in one of these.

is it possible to just to go to dick smiths' and get a little box with 2 buttons and a led and attach the tsc to that?

also for anyone that has used ti for track work and they give different lap times for different settings?

thanks.

Hey yaf28f I'd suggest pming "mark32" about running a seperate box, its up to you how you want to do it but normally we just mount the switch directly in the dash.

Re the lap times.....we use it all the time and it makes a big difference.....but the best setting very much depends on tyres, suspension, how slippery the surface is, and maybe most of all, your driving style. Its best to have a shot with a few settings and see what you think. About 4 in the dry and 7 on a wet day on R tyres would be a good starting point

Feedback from one of the guys on here that bought a controller for a big hp GTR.....and he came home 3rd in the NSW Dutton Rally last weekend :cheers:

"Hi guys

Just want to let you know a have used the controller supplied by duncan team raceworx with great results, we able dial in the desired front torque. and achieve

good lap times at different events. this is very effective on cars with high horsepower.

i also have a grid dash dancer in the car which controls torque split with out the use og the g sensors and for circuit and sprint driving i would only use duncans unit, as it allows very good control. with out any diff windup which can become an issue.

the product does an outstanding job.

cheers Russell"

HI duncan,

im still new with the attesa controller, been reading the treads and slowly understanding them..let say after we install the controller, how do we choose to run back to standard mode? ie normal everyday drving? im hoping to get one for my track day used.

sorry newbie with gtr..:stupid:

p/s how long does it take to get the item to perth,wa when ordered?

Hi Jazree, if you want to run it in the normal GTR mode, just set it nice and low, 1 or 2 on the controller and you won't notice a difference, easy :D But in any case you won't get much front torque unless you are giving it a bit anyway :) as its all based on the output from the G sensors.

We currently have a unit in stock so you would get it within 5 days :D

Guest mark32
So if for example, you had your attessa annoying the shit out of you by transferring way too much drive to the front you could put a "ceiling" on the amount of transfer?

No this device won't do that, in fact it works the opposite way by bringing in the front torque transfer quicker and harder (only around corners) depending on what adjustment step it is on.

There is however one mode that does something very similar to what your talking about, but it is non adjustable, it is similar to pulling the fuse but there is still a small degree of front wheel drive. Good thing if you want to get some sideways action.