Fs: Attessa Controllers $350

Duncan

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The radio itself still works fine....what we do is use the switches on the dash near the steering wheel for the controller instead, so they no longer control the radio.

But you always have the option of a seperate switch and keeping the dash radio controls for the radio....if you ever use them :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw what the extra plates in the centre do on Snowies car, and while good for track, not good for tight stuff so this is a better solution for all 'round. I'll grab one after I recover from surgery in a month or so. No sense depriving the needy when I can barely drive :)

Actually I'm pretty sure that R32GTS4 is the first to try one on a gts4, but I am 99.9999% sure it will be fine as it uses the same system.

There is 1 available from the current batch or you can see how he goes and grab one later :cheers: You will love it :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update to the manual for everyone that has bought one of these.

There are actually 2 RWD modes on the controller, not one as the manual states.

1) Hold the down button down for 5 sec and it goes into "almost-rwd". There will be basically no front torque except under extreme conditions, but your ABS will still work and there will be no ATESSA warning light

2) Hold the up button for 5 sec to put the car in full RWD mode, this will also stop ABS working and the ATESSA light comes on, but there will be no front torque at all. This mode is the same as pulling the 4wd fuse.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Geoff yes all the RWD only mode will work on all ATESSA systems....but it doesn't change how the 33 and 34 systems work and so you might damage them using the RWD only mode. So my recommendation is only use the RWD mode in a 32....unless someone wants to test it out for me lol

It could be ok given the clutch pack nature of the transmission system. My take is the 33/34s have more preload initially but don't know if that is electronically controlled or a physical relationship. Certainly some of the Jap controllers allow for full RWD on these models unless I've crossed some lines somewhere.