SAU Community

Fs: Attessa Controllers $350

Duncan

Yeah, for motokhana applications the ability to have a quick stab of zero (or absolute minimum) front torque to bring the back around is a tops idea.

If you look at the Evos when they turn around cones, they almost pivot. I know that some of them have the Motec centre diff controller and they can do similar things.

You would want two buttons. On for Maximum and one for minimum front torque.

oh, and if you need a car to try it one, we have a couple!

BASS OUT

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sorry Bass these 3 are spoken for, I can put you in first for the next batch if you want...but at this stage the next batch won't have the mods for min and max torque, the guy that makes them is tight for time atm...so let me know if you would rather wait for the updated version

I need a t/s contoller and have been toying around with the same idea of running a more rwd at first at motohkanas to stop the car bogging down and also to reduce the understeer. Will save slipping the clutch to get going. A bad habit that comes from the 2stroke motorbike days. It would take a little to get used to as you have to correct the wheel to oversteer really quickly when this happens in gtr's.

If you were smart enough it could be plumbed into the steering sensor so when the wheels where close to where the car understeers it would reduce the torque split?

• 4 weeks later...

"If you were smart enough it could be plumbed into the steering sensor so when the wheels where close to where the car understeers it would reduce the torque split?"

The attesa does that for you, the g sensors going foward and back are more sensitive, the more g force the higher the wattage signal goes to the computer resulting in more fwd. However the g sensors going from left to right reduce the wattage going to the computer as the g reading goes up, ie it becomes less sensitive the harder you corner so the gtr doesn't have the same 4wd characteristics as an evo or wrx/understeer.

This unit doesn't take "control" of the ets as such like the other units available. Its more of an electrical current amplifier? (spelling) to increase the sensitivity and performance of the existing unit, not to outright manipulate it, the higher the setting, the higher the electrical signal making the 4wd more reactive, correct?

Its an amazing idea as the system thats in place is perfect for the car, but not as reactive as I would have hoped for so this mod would be great for fixing the standard system.

With that said, put me down for one. Please pm me with more details if there are any.

Cheers, Nick.

Yup, same goes for me too please Duncan.

Got any ETA's at this point?

Matt.

i will make some more up within the next couple of weeks, been busy doing other stuff but will get stuck in to it again soon, sorry for the wait

Mark

Waiting list:

Bass Junky

R32GTR

R32 TT

ShadowGTR

Anyone else interested please post up I will allocate them in this order....will contact you for payment details when they are ready.

Its more of an electrical current amplifier? (spelling) to increase the sensitivity and performance of the existing unit, not to outright manipulate it, the higher the setting, the higher the electrical signal making the 4wd more reactive, correct?

Yes that is the basic principle, but the output of the controller is not linear like simpler ones, this is controlled/programmed by a chip onboard instead

BTW Mark I have the controller back from Nathan, will drop it by next time I'm in the area

• 2 weeks later...

Bass Junky

R32GTR

R32 TT

ShadowGTR

IanB

Im in. Contact me for payment details ASAP please.

I was so disappointed in the GTR AWD system when I took it for a hard run over the mountains, not enough FWD at all.

From what I understand, this system doesnt lock it into say a 70/30 split or a 5050 split, it meerly makes the stock system work better, eg, when you corner, it puts more power to the front wheels, what you control is how much more, correct?

Edited by IanB

you got it baby

but some are spoken for I do believe, duncan will know more about this

Sweet!

By that I take it there will be 7 ready for purchase by the weekend?

Edited by mark32

Hi All, the current list is:

Bass Junky

R32GTR

R32 TT

ShadowGTR

IanB

Gun32GTR

Which leaves only one from the current batch being made......if you want it get on this list quick!

I'll send everyone details once they are ready to go :(

Duncan

I may have to pull out of this :D

After speaking to paul, I have found he makes a unit which is more suited for my needs. More expensive too, but much more customizeable.

Sorry to stuff you around! Im not sure if paul has any in stock, I believe he said he had a couple left, if he does ill grab his, but if not, I will go with this one still.

That being said, if anyone wants to take my place, they can.