SAU Community

Fs: Attessa Controllers $350

Duncan

I have a strange problem with mine. It just flashes orange for about 30-60s when I start the car, and it also did this when I got it into this state.

I think I got the controller into this state by holding the II button down when it was solid green.

Pressing momentarily or holding down I or II makes no difference.

How do I get it out of this mode now?

Thanks!

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a strange problem with mine. It just flashes orange for about 30-60s when I start the car, and it also did this when I got it into this state.

I think I got the controller into this state by holding the II button down when it was solid green.

Pressing momentarily or holding down I or II makes no difference.

How do I get it out of this mode now?

Thanks!

Managed to reset the device by holding down the II button and then starting the car.

Hey Jim, just hold the down button while you start the car, that should reset the controller and clear the erro....

oh. I guess I am way too late.

They don't often give trouble but if they do, the reset trick has fixed every one we've seen except 1 (and that was probably a wiring problem in the first place...)

vespa - from looking at the skylab ones they look the same as the local ebay ones. very simple version of a controller but it would be better than nothing. the ones I can get run a proper programmed chip to bend the output instead of a very simple adjustment with a dial.

Andrew - not sure because I've never had a good look at the kansai ones. If it replaces the standard attessa computer it is different. If you wire it into the loom it will work the same way for sure. And if you are happy to spend >$500 on an ATTESSA controller you should definately buy the one MountainRunner in Qld makes

• 3 weeks later...

well, thanks for everybody for their support over the 3 years of this group buy.

the last unit has been sold, and i hope everyone is enjoying using them.

cars running these controllers have raced time attack in japan, won dutton rally (twice), done targas and circuit racing all over the country. I think mark32 did a great job developing these, and it shows that Australia can develop a product just as good (or better) than the big japanese brands.

Cheers,

Duncan

• 9 months later...

Hey Uncle Dunc,

Sorry to drag up an old thread but recently my car was pulled apart to fit the new cage and now my controller just blinks crazy for 5 mins then shuts off :D

I no longer have my instruction manual so I don't suppose there is a copy on-line somewhere I can reference?