• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Duncan,

I have one of your controllers on my GTR. When I turn the ignition on, it goes through the system check (ie green, orange, red light) then the orange light flashes for about 2 mins and after that it turns off. When I try to toggle the modes either up or down, nothing happens.

The torque split is still working (as I can see on the standard meter) but it seems the controller is not working.

can you please reply on [email protected] ??

Cheers

Justin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

good news, the final units are ready to go....

I'll send a pm to the first people on the list, get back to me in the next few days if you are still interested, and please let me know if not so someone else can get the chance.

Guaranteed units if you still want them

1. dkonig

2. GTR 400

3. Cam

4. wegs

5. mutex

6. giant

7. rgr

8. gtrgodzilla67

9. reaper

10. menace

11. DEVO R33GTR

12. tuitahi

waiting list in order for any remaining units

* r32gtr

* mr. keets

* Qik33R

* jolinator

* jeff

* TommO

* fraz gts4

* RodMonsta

* legend01

• 2 weeks later...

6 controllers sent today, 2 more are sold pending payment.

That means there are 4 left to anyone that wants them,....first come first served.

If you are half interested don't wait, these are the last 4 boards and there won't be any more in the future.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I knew you lurked here ...<grin>... the SMF stuff I'm not terribly concerned about (but should be updated), it's primarily the mediawiki software I've wanted updated...for years now, since Session gave me access there and I was looking to clean it up (consistency wrt presentation)...and I couldn't get that to work properly, which I found out by cloning the wiki and setting it up under the latest mediawiki release, was because it's the actual version of the MediaWiki  being used causing all the problems wrt presentation....grrr. Then of course, the image repository which the wiki is tied to, has whacky permissions linking back to the forum SMF software DB, and because I don't have admin/mod privileges there, there's a number of things I can't do within the wiki...like...ie; fix/include images for the wiki....grrrrr....  😃 AFAIK, only wheezy has been maintaining this stuff, (he knows all about the above para), but life gets in the way (kids, vocation)...and like, now he's bought a sea-going vessel, so 'gone fishing' springs to mind B^) You have a knack for understatement ...lol...
    • I'll grab it, can ya post to 4850? let me know how much.
    • I try to play a couple times a week, but yeah life man, stops you from gaming all the time  
    • I drove back-to back a B250 (i think it was 2015-2016) and my 2015 BMW 225i Active Tourer. $10k cheaper than the hatches, so got more interior space and top spec, loads of power for FWD etc. B-class = felt real cheap inside, gearbox was weird. So insta-bought the BMW because it was nicer to drive (torque converter auto) and interior was nicer. Not bad for $20k just as COVID lockdown hit (cheaper than any Japanese/Korean hatch weirdly, although a couple years older). Thankfully mine only beeps when it detects cars (no active assists), the "driver assists" are never good (makes sense when you're busy staring at your phone while you drive I suppose). tl;dr- B-series and Active Tourer are underrated (basically GLB/X1 without the extra bulk). Apologies for the rant.
    • R33 Skyline chassis manual in english hard to find $60 Mike 0422192668