SAU Community

Thats it im taking Initiative- Sydney Cruise Time!

BasketCase

I like the gong Idea, go to the gong for a BBQ and come back again would be sweet as plum.

So the 25th Is a public holiday, cops out in force which sucks but most of us won't be hooking it anyways - but who's rides are defect magnets though?

I'd be in for a cruise on the public holiday on the 25th if others are game?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think double demerit points weekend could end up with alot of us in trouble, depending what the police have planned, every time ive been at the gong on a anzac day theres been a lot of defects handed out.

maybe the next weekend, sunday the 1st of may?

If its the 25th i will not be able to make it. nevermind i dont have a ceff anyways :)

it doesnt matter that u dont have a ceff......u got a cool pimpy nissan car which i cant fricken remember at the this point in time ...

i dont think it will be held on that date ....

if we wont to get this happening .....i will list out some dates over the next month or two and everybody can say if they can come on those days .....when we have a day that most poeple can come will go on that day

ok

April 23,24,25,30

May 1, 7, 8, 14 , 15, 21, 22, 28, 29,

that should be enough...

basketcase should setup some sort of table or soemthing in the first post so we know who can come on these days

As for cops on the 25th, well i wouldn't be going to the lighthouse, it will most probably be blocked off anyways. but yeah, pretty much any weekend's free, so bring on the suggested dates. Coming from the picton road, we could go down mount kiera. its a mad road, and they've just revamped the lookout, think they have bbq's, i'll check it out soon. just a thought.

lucky u guys didnt organize one for the anzac day long weekend.

I saw 5 imports get defected by the cops for no apparent reason. They werent speeding or anything just driving along and got pulled over by 2 cop cars. ;)

i could see the anzac weekend being bad for a cruise, besides there was drifting to be done on the saturday at eastern creek so that was all the driving I was going to do for the weekend

The lame calandar I drew up still stands the same until more people pm me too so lets get some enthusiasm!!!

Also some more suggestions of where to go - I can't think of everything, I am simple folk.

Well the weekends mid to late may lokin good. For those who wish to know that is the- 14,15, 21,22, 28,29.

Most of us can come on any of those weekends and quite frankly I don't mind putting it off a little while so people like CC can come also to accomodate those who need organise to have a day off.

any of those days are good.

shit it takes a long time to organise stuff like this. hopefully we should have a few new faces/cars there :D

I think the drive to wiseman's ferry would be cool. all those ceffies on the ferry at the same time would be cool.

Most of us can come on any of those weekends and quite frankly I don't mind putting it off a little while so people like CC can come also to accomodate those who need organise to have a day off.

Thanks for caring - appreciate it cos I can't wait to have my car.... got my clutch kit sitting in my bedroom right now :cheers:

Jus' waitin to have it fitted.

Are we going to be a proper 'run'? ie something like old pacific highway or similar? I did old pac last night with the silvia boys and it was lots of fun, but we went quite quick

haha i went on friday night ... i need to make my car handle better! hehe

I'd be keen to go on a run on just about any sunday after the 8th May.... If it's gonna be a long run (like wollongong or bathurst etc that have been suggested) then i'll get my friend to bring his car along which will impress you all :( he he he.